"I'm sorry,I can't be prefect." -Simple Plan
I'm back again for today..Keep replaying "Simple Plan-Prefect" over and over again,I guess I love this song so much is because the lyrics are the word I want to say out yet don't dare to.That's how I really felt inside me,it really hurt alot for family to disapprove for what I wanted to do yet I'm not gonna follow their plan,I will create my own path by myself...Strong yet it hurt so much inside me.
Went out to Northpoint with JiaJia and JiaXin during afternoon,went straight to watch movie "We Not Naughty". I want to watch it long ago and finally I can watch it now! This movie was really a great movie,I really love it.I keep on crying when watching the movie,those word that have been say out by those actor and actress are the word I always want to say out...I know it because I cry when they say those word,the tear just won't stop,it just keep on flowing down and I keep control myself to stop it yet it won't stop. Those word that they say to their teacher and parent,are the word that have been hidden inside me..This movie really voice out our inner word. This is the first time that I really cry so hard in a movie,I just don't get it why am I like this.
Went out to Northpoint with JiaJia and JiaXin during afternoon,went straight to watch movie "We Not Naughty". I want to watch it long ago and finally I can watch it now! This movie was really a great movie,I really love it.I keep on crying when watching the movie,those word that have been say out by those actor and actress are the word I always want to say out...I know it because I cry when they say those word,the tear just won't stop,it just keep on flowing down and I keep control myself to stop it yet it won't stop. Those word that they say to their teacher and parent,are the word that have been hidden inside me..This movie really voice out our inner word. This is the first time that I really cry so hard in a movie,I just don't get it why am I like this.
After that we went to ate Long John Silver and went to take Neo-Print ^-^
Jiaxin,Me and JiaJia! I like to cover my face because I hate my face.In both photo,I'm covering my face.Hmm..I guess I really love covering my face.


I was dancing at the back....
Well...I'm lazy to post...Was not really in a mood now,I don't know what got into me.
Sometime I just wish to keep on crying and crying..Someone will be sitting beside me and keep quiet till I cry finish and tell me it's okay.




No comments:
Post a Comment