Saturday, February 11, 2012

[Dairy] 11 Feb 2012





Today went out with Katherine,Gekleng,JiaJia,Jiaxin and Geokteng.

Went to somerset and I got to say I eat a lot today...

Firstly,for breakfast,I eat one pancake and one packet of rice...

For lunch,I have one ice-cream and mac. 

For tea break,I have one japanese egg,one bubble tea,one packet of chicken and fruits (share with everyone).

I was so full that I don't eat any dinner.But now I was really hungry but still I starve myself since it's late now.

Went to far east plaza and saw a hat I like but still I did not bought it. Next time than :) 

Bought a Vita500!! Sunny one ~ The taste was nice too and I'm going to buy it more next time! 

Today my mind was all like unclear .... and I was so tired. I keep asking myself , "Is this the real world?" 

But well it's .

Now feeling better after eating medi :) 

Today I keep wanting to eat something but I just can't know what I want to eat. I think all I want to eat is ...

I don't know too... 

That's all I got to post. Nothing else.


I felt so helpless.......

Watching them been like this when I can't even do anything to help them.If only I can be there to keep helping them forever and ever. Seeing them like this,I really felt so helpless...There's so many people that are poor thing...Why are there such people leading those kind of life. Placing myself in their position, I don't think I have the strength to live on anymore.They're really strong..I respect them yet I feel like staying close to them to help them and see their smile..

I guess it's truth..Even I have a bad temper,since young I have soft spot for people that are leading those life that different from us. It make me soften and wanting to help them. Maybe that is why I love been around those children and old people.. Seeing their smile is my world. It meant everything to me.

Sigh..

How I hope everyone have a good life...If only ... Life is so hard.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment