Thursday, February 9, 2012


We all got to admit,sometime we wish that someone will be there to hug us.

No matter what mood we're in,we need someone there for us,always.






Jessica's voice was just amazing. Pure amazing, Listening to her voice,I felt so calm. Her voice are beautiful like an angels from heaven. People always say her voice are fake and sing from nose. Well..No matter it's true or fake,all it matter is it does sound good. That's all what it matter. Nothing matter much. 

If only I can be as great as her..

SNSD..

Nine angels together as one , always together. 




I'm making myself to suffer and I don't regret. It train me to better a stronger person. I need to become stronger to hold onto this dream and this life. I can confirm that if I don't have this dream, I won't have this life. This dream meant everything to me in my life. 

Pushing my own strength during running on PE lesson. I tell myself, "I got to train my stamina and I got to keep healthy." 

I hate running the most but I push myself to go for it just because of this dream. 
I hate saving money but I force myself to save money just because of this dream.

As you can see,all I talk about in  my life is my dream. 
All I do for thing about is about dream too.

I'm a boring person,all thing in my life are all about dream dream dream dream. There's nothing else.

I know that I don't have the talent. I know my singing style is normal like other people else , you may think I'm silly.It's okay.I'm use to it. All those stuff I go through now meant nothing at all , what matter most is that whether can I reach the dream. It's okay even if it's tough. It's going to be more tough.

Those comment people once give me still going round in my mind , sometime it hit me really hard but once again after depress for many hour,I will stand up again and the passion burn more.

I know my voice is not good,I never thought it's good too. I'm insecure about it and thanks for making it more insecure. It make me learn and let me know what I needed.

Eating less to watch both my weight and save money too. 
Running to tone my body.
Force myself to drink more pure water for my throat even I hate pure water.

All those supportive message by friend , I'm thankful but at the same time I can know whether it's type from the heart or what but well , its all okay..At least it let me improve myself. 


It's all alright , I'm by myself. 

That stage,that practice room,maybe one day I can be there.

No one know,not even God,I control my own life. I change it.

Now think of it , if I'm in other country, like Korea, I should be 1st year high schooler! Yet Singapore no high school.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment