Sunday, February 26, 2012

[Dairy] Good Morning!



Good Morning! 

Argh..Was really tired and hungry now...Yesterday never ate breakfast and dinner,only ate lunch with friend.I don't know why I don't feel like eating yesterday..What got into me? Was really hungry when I was trying to sleep and this cause me to felt so uneasy and confuse..

This is what happen when you're living without food! 

I guess I was curious what it felt like when you're eating SOOO less in one day and the result I get is can't sleep.Well,am I hungry and dizzy now?Not so,once I woke up,I will be normal again. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

No way..My dad just came home again after going out a while...Sigh..He keep ask I go where?Got money?Seriously,I say this many time in my life,I don't like people to care about me like keep asking me about my personal life,it's like taking my freedom away.Today he was kinda of crazy again,shouting at my brother for nothing and keep scold bad word...Well...I hate bad word..Because of him,I can't sleep last night too.Trying my hardest to fall asleep,when I was going to,he keep at there talk to himself..I was like..Not again?..

Finding Ulzzang picture now! They're all so pretty T__T How I wish I can be that dollish pretty too but I can't .... I'm born this way! Will blog again at night since I'm going out with friend ^-^ Till later! 



No comments:

Post a Comment