Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm so tired! T__T







Was feeling so tired right now but I know that I got to blog because I need a place to put all my voice in.Reach home about 9pm today,because I was company Geokteng at Novena~We will chatting about random thing and both of us were really tired....Today Art lesson and LSP was killing me!

I haven't even done one of my coursework piece...The printing left with the blending and snow and I got into trouble with myself when the background colour don't match the last background colour so with Jiaxin's help,I paint a new background colour that is much close to the last one.Tooling left the background and it was killing me..Totally! It's was really tiring and one have to spend lots of time in the background.So many hole T__T..

Even I'm feeling tired now,I don't feel like sleeping :( I don't know why...I'M WEIRD~

Well,today is Friday...24 Feb..I have waste about 58 day doing nothing but going to school and the circle repeat everyday.School was okay,just that I felt bored by doing the same thing everyday.This year is going to end faster than we expect,so we must not even waste a second.It's easy to say,hard to do.

Yesterday PE lesson was fun!! Play soccer with JiaJia,JiaXin,GeokTeng,Sharon,Natasha,Siti and Shahirah! Girl with girl! ~ It been a long time since I play soccer and I was having so much fun,we keep anyhow kick and I keep kick to don't know who.To the air when my own team member was in front of me but I don't know she's in the same team as me! LOL! I snatch the soccer ball till I fall down yet I was rolling on the floor laughing...How weird I am. Sharon kick the soccer ball and it hit my chin,I fall,all run to me but I was rolling on floor laughing ONCE again..ㅎㅎㅎㅎ! So funny ~ I was so 4D~ 

Today was listening in Math class but I still don't understand it...I guess I need help from classmate soon! Have science test today and it's going fine ^-^ Oh ya! Geokteng and me saw Miss Jamie at Novena just now! She was alone,listening to music while drinking fruits juice and walking into Novena Square 2. She ask us why are we here and Goekteng said we are relaxing ourselves! LOL! Miss Jamie seem so friendly outside of school~

I really feel like keeping a pets right now T__T Maybe a hamster? But .... I want cats instead..Well,I don't know.I see if I have a time to take care of it. If no,than I don't keep one,I don't want them to die T_T

Thinking of starting to Vlog ^-^ ~ Thinking about it..My talking voice sound so dull.Have a umm...Weird tone?Sound funny when I talk English....Well...I'm a boring person!

No comments:

Post a Comment