Every night,the only thing I could think,
it was you,don't you know that?You don't.
Somewhere far from us,the distance are far,
my heart will always be calling for you,
you don't answers it,you simply broke it.
Mommy,even I look cute,I'm full of stress.
Here I am,looking at you,just like a kids.
I wanted you to pat my head and tell me, "You're a good girl.You did well."
Mommy,can't you look at me once?
Say the kitten.
I'm just glad that you'll once exist in my life.Without you'll,I don't know what will happen to my life.
Thanks you,and I love you.
I had been hurt for many time,but I never once ran away because I knew that nothing will change even if I ran away.It will only made thing worse because I'm just avoiding it,but not trying to improved it.
It does not matter,hurt me all you want.Karma will go back to you one day,with double.
Go ahead and say I'm untalented,one day I will prove to you,with double.
Go ahead and laugh at my current state,go ahead and laugh at my skill,go ahead and laugh.
I will still stand firmly on my own little world,no matter how many storm there's,I will stand firmly.I won't let all this storm blow me away.It's not gonna to happen.I will stand firmly and silently wait for the storm to get over and I will start to run fast to the place where I could prove myself.
But,I will make it clear once again.
I know that no matter how much I hate my voice,hate my look,hate my height or whatever shit,it's not gonna to change without effort.
This is the thing I know and I always told myself to do my best.
In my 16 year of life,this is the first time I ever pass my 2.4km with a 17 minute and 36 second.
During running,I told myself that if I couldn't even pass,what right do I have to talk about this dream?I told myself to treat this run as a training process and this training is for my own stamina and I found the strength to ran.I stopped but walked fast and started all over again.
Just like my dream.
I might fall,I might stopped due to discouragement given by other and myself but after some times,I will got over it and stood up firmly once again and carried on.
This dream given me strength to do anything.
I hate running but because of this dream,I ran.
I forced my own leg to kept running no matter what happen.I spoke to myself during running, "You got to keep running,if you don't,you can't have this dream.You have no right." and my leg seem to obey me and started to ran.
I'm not a loser,I'm not a useless person.
Call.Me.That.And.I.Don't.Give.A.Damn.
Because when you called me that,it only made you seem like a loser.
Even we had the fear,we got to replace it.
Umm...Easy to say,but hard to overcome it.
Just like how I scared of height since I was born.
Just like how I'm afraid of dark because of I don't know why.I guess I'm scare of ghost?LOL!
This is the question that I always wanted to ask.
Because the only hater and enemy I had,is myself.
I mean,not like I don't have enemy or hater but I'm the WORSE hater and enemy to MYSELF.
I have high expectation at everything I do.
I comment on myself.
I discourage myself.
I talk to myself. LOL!!! I'm a weird person.
Dream are meant to be a dream if you don't try to make it happen.
Turn your dream into reality,right at this moments if you really want your dream to be part of your life.
This picture of SNSD's Sunny are totally amazing!
I wanted to make a small scream when I saw this!
Yes,I'm a crazy fan of her~She's my role model too~
With this picture,I could tell a story out of it.
Time Machine !
This is the bubble tea that JiaJia and me bought it yesterday at Toa Payoh Central but we didn't drank it because.....
See the D.H of the letter?
It mean Go into hospital than Dead.
Just joking :P
Okay,the real reason is that...
The item that the aunties used to made this cup of bubble tea was dropped on the dirty floor and all she did was wash it without soap........
The floor seem so dirty,even we wanted to drank it but we don't want to have a bad stomachache so we decided to played safe and not drank it.
So! I went to Cheers to bought VitaSoy!! YaY!
I'm addicted to VitaSoy~It's really nice ~
Played with soft pastel today in Art room and took this picture with the soft pastel on my finger because I found that the colour are really nice~
Wow! ~ Many paint right?
But...
All the paint are expired but we still used it for our 'N' level work because our school don't want to buy new paint =_=''
Geok Teng doing her artwork~ Sorry,I secretly took it..
JiaXin took it for me when we went to ate dinner together :) The four shot! I like the top 2 better than the bottom 2.
And I took it for JiaXin ~
We ate this! But than....I found a steel in side it,lucky I didn't ate it.
After eating this,I felt unwell and really felt like vomiting.I kept telling myself not to vomit since I'm in MRT,luckily I did not ~
Ate medi and was all fine now! YaY! ^-^v ~
Tomorrow will be Sharon Birthday!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment