You know...You mean a lot to me.
Without you,I'm falling down.
Wherever I go,I heard your voice beside me,
I turn around only to be welcome by air,you're not there anymore
I smile at my silliness,as tear flow down,
Wherever you are,I will run to you,please wait for me,
Let meet at the current place you're at,please wait for me.
If you ever thought of , "Wow,she have change..I don't know who she is anymore."
In a bad way.
Then you're wrong because you never knew me,you only knew part of me.
Don't be so full of yourself,you don't know me at all.I am who I am,part of me that I shown to you.
Do you even know me or understand me?
I can tell you.
NO is the answers.
Because I don't even really open up to anyone. Who are you to know my secret? Huh?
You might be my friend but who are you? Just friend.
Don't keep thinking you're a unlucky person.Did you even look into the mirror and compare me and you?
You're much more luckier then me.
You have what I don't have.
You what I CAN'T have in this life.
Girls,count yourself lucky because I envy EVERYONE of you in my life.
Believe it or not.
You'll are better then me, overall.
Don't think I don't have hate inside me.
Don't think I don't have stress.
Don't think I don't felt pain inside me.
I DO!
But,I just hiding it.
ㅎ.
You're lucky.
I wish I was as fashionable as you but I'm not.
How I wish one day I could be feminine,wearing this kind of heel.
But I know I can't..I don't have the courage to be feminine because I'm afraid of been hurt by others.
Believe it or not,I'm a sensitive person.Really sensitive.Little word can offence me.
It's just that I hide it.With a poker face.With a tough image.
I behave like a guy,not because I'm not a girl,it's because I'm making myself seem strong till others can't hurt me.
Do you think I don't want to be a women?
I want.
Which women don't want to be feminine and pretty?
Tell me.
So,if you're feminine and pretty,don't say you're not or you hate it.
Because what you had are what every women wish to had.
If I ever hate someone,it's because I'm jealous and I envy them for what they have that I don't have.
What will you do if I tell you I hate the "thing" you like?
Because I really hate it,because they're the shadow of what I wanted to became.
Because it's "thing" that you like,that why I don't like it.
I hate this kind of me.
It's like I'm seeing a drama with a bitchy teenager star in it.
And that bitchy teenager is me.
I hate this kind of me.I want to be a pure person again.
THAT WHY I WISH I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIEND SOMETIME!
I want to keep dancing forever..

That scene where I begged my mom for sending me to ballet lesson,keep running through my mind.
Confidence,passion.
"With one look,a judge can see whether you had the passion.Whether you really want this dream or just audition for fun." - From someone's Youtube's Video.
"They're look for people that have confident.It's about how well you carry yourself." From someone's Youtube's Video.
I don't know if I give off those passion feeling.
For how well I carry myself,I don't think I do carry myself well.
It's hard to carry oneself well.If you carry yourself with wrong confidence,then you looks proud to others.
I guess the only thing I could do is gain thing from times.
If you could practice for endless hours just because of the 3 minute on stage,then this show your passion.
Who can practice for endless hour just to exchange for a 3 minute?
Not many people can do it.
Whoever last till the end,are the one that is going to success.
In this world,there's million of people having the same dream.Of course it can't be all million of people going to reach it.This is the facts that we got to accept even it hurt.
As time pass by,failure follow,there will be people giving up.
Whoever don't give up and last till the end,win this game and will be able to let their dream come true.
This is the rule of the game.
Last till the end,no matter what happen.
I don't know how long I can last,I don't know but there's one thing I know.
I won't give this dream up but,I don't whether I will win this game.
Even it's not my fate,I will change it.I won't let anyone control my life.
Believe it or not.
The only true friend that a human could have is not another human but MUSIC.
I trust MUSIC more than I trust human.
I have already put down my pride.
I have already open my mouth to ask for help.
You heard but you pretend not to heard it.
This is why I hate to ask for help.
Asking for help is really hard for me.I had too much pride...
I hardly say "Help."
If I do,then please,really help me.
I hardly say to anyone, "I love you."
If I do,then I really love you.
I hardly say to anyone, "I hate you."
If I do,then I really do hate you.
I'm a honest person.What I say is what my heart think,even my mind had a different thinking.
You could say I'm a bad liar. Because I will felt guilty in less then a minute.








No comments:
Post a Comment