Million of thing run through my mind,what can I do?
Staying here waiting for you to come,just to help me,
lend me your shoulder,to just cry on,you came,but
I push you away,you don't understand,
how much I love you,how much I wish to tell you,
how much I hope to tell you, "I love you".
Hug me and told me that you will be there,
I wish to myself,I cried to myself,
wishing that I am her,the one you love.
She got your love,you got my love,I got hurt.
That non-shiny star on the sky that I saw,remind me of myself.I'm forever a star that won't shine.
No matter how much I wish to shine on my own,my light just got dimmer and dimmer.
I wish to shine like a star,I wish to shine on my own name.
I'm just shining like a shadow of her,right now.
I want to shine on my own,I just want you all to look at me once without her aside.
I'm a diamond in the rough?
Maybe I'm just a stone,that will never shine.Forever and ever.
Why is it always her?
Why?
What I lack in,compare to her?
I asked myself not to discourage myself but I just can't encourage myself.
I kept on thinking that others are way better then me,but it's the truth that they are.
I regret.
If only I don't leave,if only I stay on and endure all those pain I go through.
I might be at there today.
Those passion are burning more and more each day,as time passed by.
I can't handle those feeling anymore,I need a place to sing my lung out,I need a place to perform till I'm tired.
Those failure I'm going through hurt me but it made me stronger,at the same times it made me weaker.
I know....
I know it all...
I know that I'm lacking a lots.There's lots of thing I need to improve on.
I'm afraid of the future.
I don't want to know it.I just want to hide myself,but I can't.
My eye shine brightly,whenever I saw people perform,
My heart burned with jealous,whenever I saw people perform.
Those half of the year in the freashmen year was the worst.
It ruined my life,she ruined my life,and she's happily at there with her passion.
Misunderstood,hated,everything going round the whole group.
I kept quiet,because I can't do anything about it.
Those memories on how I begged my mom everyday,
those memories of her saying no way,
those feeling I felt at those moments.
That's how much I love to dance when I was young.
I love rock music,a facts that I must admit.
I felt confident whenever rock music are on.
I'm afraid of dark.
Those moments remind me of myself been left alone,no one cared.
I'm afraid of dark,
Those moments when I can't see what is ahead of me.
I'm afraid of dark,
Those moments when I felt totally depress.
I'm afraid of dark,
Those moments when million of thought that went through my mind.
I hate darkness.
Simply,hate it.
Whenever there's darkness,there's always tear on my face.
I love thunder sound and raining sound,it let me calm myself down and think through lots of thing.
Jealous,envy,hate,everything and everything.





No comments:
Post a Comment