Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time Past By



Life was prefect for me,till I know your exist,
you made my heart beat faster,you made my mind tired from your image,
Looking at you in a distant,just like a fool.
It hurt more then anything else,I try to forgot you,but,
Your image keep coming out,my smile are gone,
Your smile that brighten others day,my heart drop,
It's never for me,your eyes had the whole world,but not me.



Our road that we're walking right now seem so dull,we're always wishing there's someone there to company us walking to the end of the road.



If only our road are light enough for us to see properly.



Memories are just memories,no matter how much we want it to come back,it won't.

If I have a time machine,I want to go back to where we were once at.
If I had a time machine,I want to go back to my past and stop all those foolish stuff I did.
If I had a time machine,I want to go to the future and see myself doing thing I enjoy.

Good-bye,good-bye,good-bye.




Never ever forget why your first dreams.

There's always a reason for everything. 

People change,but there's a reason. There's always a reason for everything and anything that happen in life.




There's lots for me to learn,there's lots of thing for me to explore,there's lots of thing for me to understand,there's lots of thing for me to know.


Past is the past,no matter how much we want it to come back,it won't..


Yes,I might not be the best.I might not be good.I might not be pretty.I might not be tall.I might not be talented. 

But..

I'm just been myself,a person that was trying to improve herself to a better person.















































Time passed by,month had passed,and I still could not got anything to record.Never mind,it's okay.
I rather starve myself,also must buy it.








No comments:

Post a Comment