"Without you,I'm falling down." Sistar-Alone
I'm thinking I might have stomach ulcer..Hmm..Will go a doctor tomorrow morning to check it out.
They're lacking expression,and they understand what that song is about.
Yes,I envy them,they can dance so well but they have something that they lack in.
Well,at least they're better then me.
I will never lose myself.
God answers my prayer.
Yesterday's night I pray asking should I give up my dream?
The next morning,I click fortune cookie and it say
"Endurance and persistence will be rewarded."
I search it up on Google about what it mean .. LOL! English fail~
It meaning :
"It means that if you strive to keep going through the hard times,rather giving up,it will have a good outcome for you."
I hope that plan will be carry out.
I don't deny that I envy those girl that have pointy chin,big eye,small nose,tall and skinny.
I look down because I know that I can't be like them.
I want .... I want to record.. But,there's always thing blocking my way.
8-9,that's a lot but I'm going to endure the hard times I'm going through.
She's so lucky.
Don't know what to say,I'm just untalented.I'm bad in dance even I wanted to dance well.I'm not good in singing,even I wanted to sing.
Looking at my first dance and this dance,I don't know if I improve.I'm just going to improve myself more...GOT TO.




No comments:
Post a Comment