Friday, April 20, 2012

[Dairy] Show The World What You Got!



I'm not gonna hide myself any longer,so you don't too!
Uncover your face,show the world what you got,
Go on,show your passion,
Don't let other bring you down,you are what want,
Uncover your face,show us your confident,
Go on,show us your passion,
Someday,we will reach that place,with joy.



Turn your dream into reality.

A success started with dreaming,than with believed and imagine it.

You can;t turn your dream into reality without imagine it.Don't let others bring you down,you're what you are.You're what you wanted to become.Don't ever let other tell you,that you're not good enough.Never.

Don't let them get you,they're the hater.If you have the passion,just go for it.
It's YOUR passion,not THEIR's.

Even you're not good enough,just tell them, 

"If you're judging me now,I will prove to you one day.Don't regret.If you're telling me for me to improve,thanks." 

It will make them shut up.

"This is your dream,your passion,not theirs." - Angel_SLQ



"Old things go,news thing came along." - Angel_SLQ



Let the past go,you will felt sad,but you'll felt better after the sadness wash over you.

Let it go,what is yours,no matter if you let it go or not,it will still came back to you.

Don't let anyone control your fate,not even God.



People  been saying that you can't change your fate.

The answers is wrong.

We CAN change our fate with our effort.A small thing that we do,can make a huge different.




The road of musician/singer might be long,but...One day,it's going to end too.

It either you decided to stop climbing up or you decided to climb to the top with MUCH effort.

Nothing is free in this world,everything came with a expectation.
You might need to give up something in return for a better thing.
Make a smart choice.

This is gonna be hard,there's gonna be tear,but we go to be strong.




I always felt lost inside myself,I can never got an answers no matter how many question I asked myself.
Most time,I answered myself,but is that the real answered?I don't know.

There might be sandstorm,there might be spring day,there might be tsunami in our life,whether we will fall or stood firmly,depend on how strong we are.

No matter how much we hate ourselves,we still got to try to accept ourselves.

Because..

If we hated ourselves,how do we NOT expected others to hated us too.

Right?

It's hard to accept it but we got to be strong and try to.



Don't wait for tomorrow,there might be none,
Don't wait for the past,it won't came back,
Don't wait for the future,but chase for it.

-Angel_SLQ




I wish I could fly high just like last time,been on the swing,when it's on it highest limit.

There's no stress,there's only happiness.


I know that no matter how much I miss the past's happiness,it won't came back because it is in the past.The only thing I could do is bury it with a smile.

When we were young,we wanted to became an adults in a fast speed,but..

When we were an adults,we wanted to become a kids once again,all over again.

If there's a time machine,will I choose to go into the future or past?

I wish I could change the past,
I wish to see the future,but I'm afraid.

Maybe if I goes into the future,I might be disappointed as I'm not where I wanted to be.

But...

I choose...


To stay in the present. 

I don't want to change anything,because I can't.
I don't want to be disappointed,I rather be dreaming and chasing after my dream.

Maybe one day,I could have the strength to change my future.



Times pass so fast.

It's already 20 April 2012.

110 day had passed since the start of 2012.

We have 255 day left for us to complete whatever goal we had for 2012.

Don't wait till the next day,because there might be no tomorrow.

Don't live with a regret,do whatever you want today,say whatever you want today.

We never know what will happen the next minute.

Times,are exist for us to treasure.
Times,we're running around,laughing.
Times,might stop at any second in just a click.

-Angel_SLQ



Our road might seem dark now,but maybe one day our road could be as bright as the picture above.

"Believe it,keep your faith,just keep going." - Angel_SLQ



Maybe one day you could climb to the tallest mount and scream to the world,

"I HAVE DONE IT! LOOK!! I...Done it.." 


I wish I could do that. I wish I could prove to everyone that don't believe me,including myself.

I don't believe in myself,but I got to believe in myself.
There's nothing I could do but to improve myself to a better person.

I wish that one day I could came home telling my family, 

"Look..I have done it. I really reach it. I finally prove to you'll." 



I want to take photo that tell a story. I'm studying on it.

I had many hobby but the hobby I have choosen for my life is 

Singing.

I want to perform,I want to see the flash light on me,I want to hear the clap and cheer,I want to see the smile on people's face,I want to hear people telling me that my song inspire them.


There's nothing I could do to express myself but there's one thing I could do to express part of me.






I wish it could happen too.

There's just too less time. 

I need a lesson on money management and time management! 

















I felt that I'm a boring person. Am I? 

Yes,I am.

Everything about me is just plain boring.Even my talking and typing seem boring too.

There's no emotional at all.





If I scream anywhere in Singapore,I think I will been stomp LOL!! 

Everything also stomp.








Word brought nothing,but words,
Voice brought nothing,but lies,
Music brought us the truth,just open your hearts.
 -Angel_SLQ



Oh~! 

Hong Young Gi without make-up! 

She still look cute~ A natural cuties!!! 

*Fangirl mode on* 

KYA!!!!!! 

.........

......................




Awkward,I think I better be a serious and calm person than a hyper and crazy person....I'm not suitable for it.







No comments:

Post a Comment