You love her,she love you,but I love you more then her,
She hurt you,you hurt her,but I won't hurt you,
I'm always standing here,just beside both of you,
But you always looks into her eye,not mine,
You smile at her,just for her,I smile along,because
I love you,I will smile as long as you smile,baby.
Once a chance is gone,it will never come back.
So just go for it even it's out of your expectation.
Once gone,forever gone.
If you don't fail,mean you don't even try.
Success only came after failure.
I ...........
cut.......................
short........................................
HAIR!...........................................................
.............
..........................
.........................................
Okay,is not the hairstyle that I want because I want a hairstyle that looks like this
Yes! It's the short hair version of SNSD's Sunny!!
But I don't think it's suitable for my face shape. But I want to try it next time! This is like a guy hairstyle and I always want to have a guy hairstyle and I want it with this colour!!


This is T-ARA's EunJung with short hair! She looks cool right?! Just like a guy!! So cool!! XDD
Okay! I made this decision! After my current short hair grow into long hair,I will keep it and then cut into this hairstyle !!! ~
Okay,so what my short hair look like? ......
Is not same as this.
This is when I was long hair...All I do is take my ponytail and put it to the front.I want this one!!! Like the layer are like damn nice and the hair damn thin but .....
The aunties cut till this but it's not her wrong,is mine because I don't know how to say.
Here is how my hairstyle look like.
P.S! It's not my picture,I'm using idol picture that :)
This is SNSD's Jessica! She look cute with this hairstyle right? ~
Yes,mine hairstyle look like this now...The same length for the bangs and hair...
But it don't really looks good on me.In my own thinking.
Here are some other idol picture that looks alike to my hairstyle right now :)
This is SNSD's Taeyeon!~
This is T-ara's Hyomin~
This is T-ARA's Eunjung!~
This is SISTAR's Dasom! ~
I went to cut short hair today and the aunties told me that I'm more suitable for short hair because long hair make me look more short!! She was damn straight forward but then I like it! And it's the facts because my mom also say that!
I say that I don't suit short hair but she say for my age,all hairstyle also suit and my face shape suit it too.She ask me to try everything.
Then she ask my why keep cover my eyebrow with bangs?
I told her that all people laugh at my eyebrow because this eyebrow made me look like a guy,just like my brother.
She told me that my eyebrow are prefect in the world of eyebrow.It's dark and long enough till I don't need draw my eyebrow like some other girl need to. She even told me that those with dark and long eyebrow are those that will have a good social life and have a good job.
She say it's not that my eyebrow look like a guy,it's my brother's eyebrow that looks like a girl.
The uncle told me that don't try to hide myself,just show myself out.
The aunties keep encourage me by saying, "Who say you're ugly?You're not.Really,I'm telling the truth.You're not ugly,don't keep say you're ugly when you're not."
I smile at her but deep in my heart,I think I'm ugly.
It's not the first time that old people told me my eyebrow are nice.
They say that this eyebrow are those olden day those gentle lady had one,it's dark and long.Just the prefect one.
But in my thinking,I think it made me look tough.
I want those eyebrow that looks light,it made those people that had them,look like a gentle lady.
But the aunties keep tell me that those eyebrow had a meaning which is they will had a tough life ahead of them for their job.
They both keep telling me to accept myself.
I wanted to accept myself but this generation don't let me accept myself.
Went out with JiaJia today,we went to City Square Mall.
Ate Long John Sliver for lunch and then we both walked around the mall.We ate ice-cream!
And then....I guess nothing more..
Till tomorrow!











I have learn some excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking
ReplyDeletefor revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you set to create one of these wonderful informative site.
My webpage ... Hair Loss
This page really has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my web blog; Hassan
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking
ReplyDeleteand adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!
my page ... http://refrigeratorwaterfilters.Webs.com/
It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made here.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my web-site hothiphopvideosonline.com
My webpage :: Cassandra
I am genuinely happy to read this weblog posts which consists of plenty of helpful
ReplyDeletedata, thanks for providing these kinds of information.
Here is my blog :: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/natural-hair-loss-treatments-and-product-reviews-explained-in-great-detail-at-hairlosshavencom-147600.htm
Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteHere is my site: webs.com
I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to
ReplyDeletesee a great blog like this one these days.
Here is my page; http://coloncleanserreviews.typepad.com/colon-cleanse/2012/04/three-reasons-why-you-should-use-provillus-for-hair-loss.html
wonderful put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts
ReplyDeleteof this sector do not understand this. You must continue your writing.
I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!
Feel free to visit my blog post: http://jacquesschneide.blog.com/2012/09/29/wonderful-nutrition-tips-for-the-general-populace/
This article gives clear idea in favor of the new people of blogging,
ReplyDeletethat genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.
my blog ... Kingbio hemorrhoid relief
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
ReplyDeleteA lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!
Here is my web-site http://ibwww.org/
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my homepage :: http://www.formulacompany.com/Exactly-How-And-Where-To-Get-Provillus-Online.htm
Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could
ReplyDeletewrite a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!
Also visit my web page ... Keenan
Keep this going please, great job!
ReplyDeleteHere is my webpage: http://Bozooble.com/index.php?do=/profile-12906/info/
Ahaa, its good dialogue concerning this paragraph here at this webpage,
ReplyDeleteI have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
Take a look at my web site ... Kingbio hemorrhoid relief
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the favor?
ReplyDelete.I'm attempting to to find things to enhance my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!
My web site http://olcine.com/index.php/vanddeal
Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the
ReplyDeleteother person's website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.
my site ... http://refrigeratorwaterfilters.webs.com/apps/blog/show/20856358-frigidaire-refrigerator-water-filters-finding-the-best-ones
Howdy! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes operating a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work?
I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd
like to start a blog so I can share my experience
and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any
kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
Appreciate it!
my blog ... http://www.braggingit.com/index.php?do=/blog/136005/the-science-behind-provillus-baldness-remedy/
my site > http://www.braggingit.com/index.php?do=/profile-61890/info/
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes that will make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my web blog ... Kingbio Hemorrhoid Relief
What's up, I want to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please assist.
ReplyDeletemy page - http://articlejournals.com/Why-Is-Provillus-Hair-Loss-Treatment-So-Popular.htm
hello!,I like your writing very much! proportion we be in contact more
ReplyDeleteapproximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to
resolve my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking ahead to see you.
Here is my site: http://freezonearticles.com/Stop-Hereditary-Baldness--A-Provillus-Review.htm
Also see my web page - Arturo
Admiring the persistence you put into your website and detailed information
ReplyDeleteyou present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read!
I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Also visit my website: http://hemorrhoidtreatmentreviews.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3388226-zenmed-ziro-review-for-easing-hemorrhoids
My web page :: Kingbio hemorrhoid relief
I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any? Kindly permit me understand in order that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.
Also visit my website ... http://Refrigeratorwaterfilters.webs.com/
For most recent news you have to go to see web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a best web page for newest updates.
ReplyDeleteHere is my web blog: provillus
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteExtremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot.
I was seeking this certain info for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.
Here is my web-site: http://coloncleanserreviews.typepad.com/colon-cleanse/2012/04/procerin-or-profollica-reversing-hair-loss.html
Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this site, and piece of writing is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my webpage Coloncleanserreviews.Typepad.Com
Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.
ReplyDeleteLook into my web page ... provillus
my site: hoidtreatment.webs.com
Article writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after
ReplyDeletethat you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.
Feel free to visit my page: http://Hemorrhoidtreatmentreviews.Webs.com/apps/blog/show/3388234-venapro-review-for-treating-hemorrhoids
I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors,
ReplyDeleteits really really fastidious article on building up
new website.
Also visit my web page: Provillus
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
ReplyDeleteIt is the little changes that produce the most important changes.
Thanks for sharing!
My weblog coloncleanserreviews.typepad.com
I know this web site offers quality depending articles
ReplyDeleteand additional material, is there any other web site which presents such data in quality?
Feel free to visit my page; http://maxzidi.runnerspace.com/profile.php?member_id=44506&do=blogs&blog_id=6626
Howdy! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
ReplyDeleteDoes operating a well-established website like yours take a lot of work?
I am completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
Visit my web blog: http://coloncleanserreviews.typepad.com
Hi there very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful
ReplyDelete.. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am glad to find so many useful info right here within the put up, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
Stop by my homepage ... www.goodreads.com
Hi there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have
ReplyDeletea very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!
Here is my blog: http://theueeak.healthkicker.com
Hi, I do think your blog could possibly be having internet browser compatibility issues.
ReplyDeleteWhen I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic website!
My webpage :: thuvuwwan.blogspot.com