I'm so sorry,I had hurt you more than you do to me,
Your heart so weak,you're the one I love,but
I'm so sorry,I can't do anything,but
I love you more than you love me,but I hurt you,
I don't want you,you will only get more hurt in the end,
I'm so sorry,hate me,I'm so sorry,please,forget me.
Those korean model are so brave.Even they fail but they still said, "Even I fail this time,I will start again.I want to be a model forever." .
Even they fail,they don't give up because it's their dream.Dream are meant to be chase for the rest of our life.
They cry,they blame themselves and others but they still don't give up because it's their dream.
Once a dream,forever a dream.
It's up to us whether we give up chasing it or choose to chase it forever.
Fail,mean there's something for you to learn and become better.
During Thus's recess,I stood on stage,all alone.
I looked around and finally I asked myself, "This hall can be seated with at least 2000 people.With this less people,do you have the confident to attract their attention to you?"
At that moments,I lose confident in myself.I don't know what to do anymore.
Because I know that I don't have the ability to attract everyone's attention to me,I don't have the charm,look,skill or even great personality.
I envy those who had active and out-going person in front of no matter people they know or stranger because they would make a great performer.They can get the whole people's attention to be on them because they're not shy.
I wish I'm like that.
But I'm not.
I'm a person that are shy even I don't seem like one.I don't have the confident.I'm afraid that if I get high,there's only silent welcoming me.
I don't have the charm to let people like me or listen to me.
At that moment I told myself, "I don't belong to this stage."
I learn dance slow,I'm not good in it.
At that moments was totally not my day,been bad mood for the whole day.Even for the next day,which is today.
SUJU & WG brought me to K-POP but SNSD & SHINee brought me INTO K-POP.
That's why SNSD and SHINee had a special place in my heart.
SNSD's song give me strength to carry on with this dream while encourage me,while SHINee's song let me felt confident.
I want to become a person that inspire people,just like SNSD.
I want to become a person that seem confident and really felt confident,just like SHINee.
I want to be a person that are good in performing,just like SNSD and SHINee.
I want to become a person that seem charming on stage,just like Tiffany and Key.
I want to become a person that is good in bring the story out by using dance,just like Hyoyeon and Taemin.
I want to become a person that is good in singing,just like Taeyeon and Jonghyun.
I want to become a person that is confident and brought laughter to everyone,just like Sunny and Onew.
I want to become a person that is charming,just like Jessica and Minho.
I want to become a person that is beautiful,just like Yoona.
I want to become a person that is mature in everything,just like Seohyun.
I want to become a person that is good in fashion,just like Yuri.
I want to become a person that is caring and honest,just like Sooyoung.
They're my role model in all kind of area.They inspire me to improve myself to become a better person.
I want to had a friendship just like Taeyeon and Sunny.
I want to had a bonding just like SNSD.
Is the best moments.
No one light me up,then I will light others up.
If only...LOL!
Is my hair too light?Why does it keep flying around while other's hair don't?
There's always something that only we ownself know.If you don't want other to dig out your secret,than don't dig out others.Simple as simple,that's respect other before other respect you.
I have friend but I don't have any friend too.
I live for myself,for my passion and for my dream but not for you. ㅎ!
Why do I saw your shadow everywhere I go?
Am I thinking too much?
The moments when you saw someone that looks like that person but it's not that person.When you looks closer,that person don't look like that person on your mind at all.But what is it that let you think they seem alike at a quick graze?
It's because deep in your heart,even you don't know,you're thinking of that person.
It been like about 3 time.
The donut that my dad bought me for breakfast! Colour chocolate donut.
Okay...Not really that happy because I don't like chocolate as much as other girl which I don't know why.
Plus I easily get sore throat by it.
Candy is still the best~
Went out with JiaJia and JiaXin to watch Titanic!
Went to Cathay Cineplexes to watch it.There's only 3D so we watch that and the ticket price is $15! It's freaking... Okay,never mind.
I only cried when it's near the last part of the movie,where many people slid down of the ship.The scene where Jack is dead,is totally sad.Rose are really a brave girl,she move on and kept that promise she made with Jack.She lived her life to the fullest,become a actress,marry and had children.
Jack and Rose are totally true love.
Someone you love deeply,suddenly leave you just because he wanted to save you instead of himself.
How sad is that.
Titanic is totally a pure romance.
Watching that movie,my tears totally dropped down by it owns.I can't control it.When I saw so many people dead in that movie,my tear just dropped.Those scream,those fear,those tears,those innocent people just dead because of a incident.It's not fair,half people on that ship are dead.
Even with those life jacket,they still freeze to dead in the freezing sea.
Save,but int the end they still got to die.
Life is so unfair and cruel.Innocent people just become dead because of a incident.

























T^T it seem like titanic so touching!!! yup is damn unfair for those people life T^T anyway r.i.p for those who sank on 15 April 1912 T^T sobb
ReplyDeleteanyway why do you stand on the stage on thur?
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L It's touching,a pure romance just between Rose and Jack.Ya..Anyway do you know that Titanic is a fiction? o.o Oh,because Geokteng was teaching Choonhuat how to play piano on hall than we also go there.
ReplyDeleteO_O? i thought Titanic sinking was real it happen once in 15 April 1912 but i don't know the story of rose and jack real or not. but the titanic sinking is real alot people die from that about 1000+ lost their life in that accident go search Titanic News on google .... i read about it so sad T^T or you can read from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic#Sinking :3
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L The titanic sinking was real but Jack and Rose was not.Jack and Rose was written so it's fiction but the titanic was real.I had read it just now.Sorry for the confusion made by me.Jack Dawson was fiction but during Titanic was sinking,there was a person onboard call Joseph Dawson,who was a crew on Titanic.It's truth that 1000+ people lost their life and the ship that they film during the Movie "Titanic" is the REAL Titanic. It had been under the sea for many year.
ReplyDeletenvm at first i also didn't know titanic is real :X so sad it been under the sea for many year and those who still stuck at the ship now become nothing only left their shoe >.< since their skin their clothes got eaten by sea creature >.<
ReplyDelete