Looking at the reflection,it's tearing,
Never let me go,I won't allow it,be strong.
Had taken up interested in fashion,photography and many thing that girl like !
Just going to post up some photo from today and past few day.
Now for the time that we taken some random photo in Artroom today!
The next will be my Artwork as I promised one of my friend that I would put it here :)
I know this post are so boring. I find it boring too. I'm not use to post all those happy post.
Well,here are my birthday present that Katherine and Gekleng gave me! They made it by themselves in two day time! This is the first time I ever got such a special gift~ Thanks you ^-^
See my closet!! It was SOOOOOOOOO messy..
I think like MOST girl,this is what it looks like in our closet~
Wanted to find something to wear?
EASY!!
Just dig out all the clothes and it spread on the floor and find it.
AFTER THAT!
Throw it all inside and closed the door.
DONE!
Only important clothes,I hang it up.
Honestly....It's not important at all.Is just that it's dress or full set.
Oh! And I had fallen in love with a fruit juice stall at my nearby hwaker centre! They sell all kind of mixed fruits juice! Had tried "Strawberry Banana Juice" yesterday and today I went to bought "Strawberry Mango Juice" ! Yes,I'm fan of Strawberry but of course,banana too.
Red Straw = Strawberry Mango Juice
Blue Straw = Strawberry Banana Juice
Anyway,do you all know what is a happy family?
This is the happy family !
LOLLL!!
Well, I wanted my long hair back..
Okay,both short and long,I also don't like. NOT THAT I like been bald. =_=
I just find that nothing suit me.No matter what I wear,nothing look nice on me while it looks super nice on others.
I guess I just had a weird looks and weird figure.
Don't believe? Just look at my freaking face and look at the picture below.
See. The body is lie totally weird. My look totally not suitable for my short leg.
Can I get taller?
Can I get prettier?
Can I get fairer?
No,I can't.
"I think I'm ugly,and nobody want to love me.Just like her I wanna be pretty,I wanna be pretty,don't lie to my face,telling me I'm pretty."
"I think I'm ugly,and nobody want to love me.Just like her I wanna be pretty,I wanna be pretty,don't lie to my face,coz I know I'm ugly. "
"All alone,I'm all alone.All alone,I'm all alone."
- 2NE1-UGLY
Now a day,nothing to post.
Lots to say,but choose not to.






































No comments:
Post a Comment