Don't you know?I guess you don't know,
Always and always,everything remind me of you,
Hiding my tears,hiding my pain,not to worry you,
Your shadow become darker and darker,
I can no longer look at you,
I just wish you will came back,brightly as always.
Word that can't be spoken,memories that can't be known.
It's painful,there's no one beside me to comfort me.
There's only music been there for me.
In my world,there's only Music and me.
I'm sorry for whatever thing I did.
I'm sorry if I had given you'll silent treatment.
Sometime I just need some time alone,let me felt that no one is with me.
I need that feeling,the freedom space that only belong to Music and me.
Those people that wrote lyrics are really the best,they bring out the thought of everyone.
Everything just reminded me of you.
But...
Looking at those pretty girl in train,let me felt that I don't belong to this world.
They're all so tall and pretty while I'm not.
I look at their behaver,the way they dress,the way they talk and the way they look.
They had so much charm and they seem so pretty.
They're the swan while I'm the goose.
I can only look at them with envy eye,there's nothing I can do.It's not like I can make myself taller when my height is limited.
The only moments I can forgot everything is when I'm reading a book and sleeping.
That why I love reading so much,as much as how much I love to sleep.
I prefer dream then reality,I bet everyone do..But,we can't stay there for too long,we got to return back to reality and turn that dream into reality.It's hard but isn't it worth it when that dream really come true?
But WHAT IF it don't come true?Isn't it wasting time?
I asked myself this for many time and there's only silent,so I answers myself.
It's better then not trying.
As a human,we're so funny.
When we were young,we hate sleeping because we still want to play and at that moments,we hope to grow up soon.
But when we really grow up,we love sleeping because there's just too many stress in our life and we hope to become a child again.
This prove one thing.
We must treasure every moments in our life,because the time can't came back once it's a past,no matter how much we wish we had a time machine to go back to the past,it's better to stay in the present and plan for your future.
This thought let me tear up.
As a child,I'm just having fun and not caring about a thing.
As a teenage,I'm chasing after my dream,with a broken heart.
After that...
I will become an adults that go on with my life.
Soon,I will become a middle-age women,going on with my life.
Sooner or later,I will become a old women.
The last but not least,I will die soon.
In life,there's 6 stage and I'm on the 2nd stage.
I'm afraid of the next 4 stage.Thinking of what if I become one of the 4 stage and look back to the other past stage,I will miss it and start to get more and more depress.
If only time can freeze at any moments.
I don't want to be a simple person. I don't want a simple life even I know a simple life won't have much stress.
I want a life that got to do with my passion,even it's stressful.
I'm willing.
...........
Because dream are meant to be chase for the rest of our life.
I know,I'm not talented enough.
I know,I'm not pretty enough.
I know,I'm not tall enough.
I know,I'm not white enough.
I know,I'm not having prefect feature.
But....
Is that what I want?Do you think I want it if I can choose a face that I like?
No.
I ask myself, "So..You have already fail for so many time and you're still going for it.But what is it that you lack in?"
I was stun by my own question.I space out during taking MRT and the question keep going round and round my mind.
The only thing I can do is pray to God once again asking for an answers.
I don't know what I lack in,so what can I practice on?I guess I can only keep on practicing and practicing.
I regret quitting choir.If I don't quit,I might be able to learn lots of singing skill from there.
She ruin my life,I ruin my own life.
Thousand of image ran through my mind,two people that pass audition.
I told myself, "They at least have pass ONE round and you?! Nothing!"
One had been wining singing award since young.One had been in choir for a long time.
Me,nothing but a bad apple in others's eye.
I'm a NT student,but so what?
If you ever think we had no talent,you're wrong because we're just a diamond in the rough.
If you polish all of us,we all can shine as brightly as others diamond too.
So...
We all got to move on,fail? Then cry. After crying,get up and move on to a better person.
The cycle repeat till you reach your dream.
If it's your passion,nothing can stop you.Not even failure.
Understand?!
No one! Trust me,and trust yourself!
You might hate the thing you're doing now,but one day,it will help you to know this world better then anyone else.
My poker face? Look funny.
I only like my eye in the whole face.But I wish it was a bit larger.
Suddenly a thought goes into my mind.
Listening to SISTAR-Alone and I think till Soyu.
Looking at her pre-debut those audition and compare her to her current self.She really improve a lot in all area.
So...
This prove one thing.
If you ever look down on someone,that someone might one day become a success person.
















Nice Post!!! But no matter how much you pray for answer. God won't respond you. >.< that right the cycle will also repeat forever and ever until you are happy with it. to me life sure is an sad thing :)
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Well,if you think God won't answers,then it won't.If you think God will answers you,then it will.I know you hate God so I bet you think God won't answers you.But to me,God did answers me for 2 time.It's a message.
ReplyDeleteGreat for you >.< soo good got an answer or and message good luck on chasing your dream
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L If you really want an answer,you got pray with your heart and EVERYDAY not just once or once in a while.And you got to look out for the message,it could be in anything.You must put down everything,your hate or pride. Don't need good luck to my dream because I know everyone thought that I can't reach it.
ReplyDelete