Warm I felt from your hug,you told me you'll be here,
Where're you?I can't see your figure,you're gone,
Those moments are just a memories of us,that stay in my head,
You're with other women,forgot our memories,let start afresh,
I will move on,you stay with that women,let not see each other..Again.
"Just close your eyes." - Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound
Hey girl,please think before you speak,you never knew that your word had hurt me even I smile at you when you say that.
I don't blame you for saying that because I know you don't really meant to say it,is just that you say too fast plus it's a facts that I am like this.
Life are a silly thing,yet is a great thing,you enjoy those moments with your loved one,but at the next moments,everything is gone.
Wanted to be by your side,wanted to go through all those moments with you,no matter is happiness or painfulness.
Life sucks to the max.Can't live be at it best moments? Best outfit?Best smile?Best grade?Best skill?Best friendship?Best relationship?
I keep wondering, "Why don't God made all of us prefect?So there won't be envy and jealous,existing in this world."
Looking at those pretty girl,I always admire them and envy them,but deep inside my heart,I know no matter how I envy them,it won't change my look to theirs.
I don't hate anyone,I'm just jealous.
I'm jealous how people just look at pretty thing.
I had noticed that I only truly smile and felt happiness when I was singing and dancing.
I saw that pair of eye shining brightly under the light when I was singing and dancing at the same time.
Went up to stage today to rehearsal for Subject Awards,went it was going to be my turn,my heartbeat speed up but I keep a calm face (more like a poker face) throughout the whole process on stage.
I was telling myself, "No matter how your heartbeat increase,never make a single mistake on stage."
I was asking myself, "It been many time since I got on stage,why does my heart still beat so fast rather than keeping calm?"
A voice in my head answers me, "If your heartbeat don't increase,than it mean you don't enjoy been on stage because it seem like you have no feeling about it."
I thanks my face for keeping a straight face whenever I was on stage.Even I'm scare of those thousand pair of eye staring at me,I still made it through the moments.Whenever you're on stage,your heartbeat increase and you seriously won't even know what you're doing or thinking because your mind are like BLANK.
Your body do thing by it own even without your order,that is the amazing part,as how attention can drive us to our limits.
The awkward moments : There was lots of clap and cheer for the person before you,but when you got on stage,there was only silent.
My whole body had ache for many day,today is the 4 day! Tomorrow NAFA... ㅠㅠㅠ
Learn some Korean word yesterday by using Google Translate! It's fun,even some are kinda of wrong,I will search it up.I never know that learning language can be so fun!
Was raining so heavily today,and I was in my dad's van then I saw this one guy wearing yellow raincoat,riding the bicycle.
I was like, "Why don't he just take transport?"
But well,I was then been hit by my own voice, "Those motorbiker are the same as the guy."
And that shut me up ... loll..
It hurt me when you don't care,but it hurt me more when you pretend to care.
So what if I'm forever alone?Do I need your comment?
No!
So keep your mouth shut,shh!
I'm fine,I rather be alone.
I don't need anyone,I don't give a damns.
Right now it's already April,time pass by in such a fast speed.
I hate it because there're still many thing I haven't done,not that I don't want to do.
I don't even have those thing that are NEEDED,how am I going to get all this thing done?
Life isn't fair,thing are never fair,human are never fair,we just got to learn how to survive in this cruel world.







woahh same is not my first time go up stage take award but yet my heartbeat beat so fast even is practice it beat damn fast >.< i'm scare and jealous :S other people that when up to the stage there cheer for them but when is my turn suddenly everyone turn quiet.... >.< i'm not so scare of those eye but i'm scare that i'm nobody to them ....haha...still i make in through in the end >.<
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Ya! That's what I felt too. Like we're nobody..Suddenly become silent is like damn awkward.
ReplyDeleteya that what i hate one point of going up the stage but i still love the stage LOL
ReplyDelete