Are you a fool?Are you pretending you don't know anything?
Silent around us,we can't do anything but look forward,
We're just a memories to each other,let pretending we're stranger,once again.
Memories linger inside our mind,we can't look at each other,love will only return,
Become a stranger,that's our only way,fool.
Leave here with just a cold wind,those memories we had together,
Those warm I felt,those smile I saw,those eye that seem lovely,
My lovely memories was broken by you and her,
Those coldness I felt,those frown I saw,those eye that are no longer lovely,
She seem so prefect around you,I can't help but back away and envy,
You told me that you'll be here for me,that's just a stupid lie from you,
She's now in your arm,not me...But her.
Wanted to hug you like last time,those snow that company us,making us smile,
Passing by you and her,I look down to the ground and silent pass by,
Don't look at me,don't call me,just pretend you don't know me,
I will be here looking out for you even you're not there for me,
This is just a pure love from me toward you,don't love me back,
Thing are not the same anymore,I Love You.
Felt so depress when typing this entry,I don't know what to say...No..Is I don't know how to say out all my feeling.Sometime,even through typing,I find it hard to express myself.The only way I find it easy to express myself is through music.
I'm those type of girl that find it hard to express myself even I wanted to.
That why music are the only way.
Now I know why I love music so much,because that is my language.
Speaking of smile,it been a while since I really smile.
Those smile don't come from my heart,even I smile,next second I will be having a poker face.
My mood change in one second,I don't even understand my mood.
No one can make me smile,I wonder why..
Not even my friend or family can do it.
What I need?
Really? Sometime I just don't believe it.
My dream school is NAFA but I just know that it's hard for me to get into dance or music course because both of this courses need background on music or dance..
A teacher told JiaJia and me today, "Nothing is impossible,work hard for it and you girls can reach it.Believe in yourselves."
Well...........
For NAFA or my dream,I find it hard to reach it.
I know my life are much luckier than many people but I find it really hard to go on anymore..
But
I just won't give up my dream.
I know I'm seem silly and stubborn to you'll but I just love singing so much that I can't let go of this dream.
There're time when I find myself been like a fool,still chasing after my dream after so much failure.
Please shut up and don't talk if you don't know anything.
Why are you hurting me over and over again?
Understand that no one have the same thinking as you,don't control them.
You is you,them is them.
Hater hate you because you're the reflect of what they want to be.
Went to Tampines ITE today with 4T1! And other NA student..
Went to look at different courses and try out those electrical thing.Funny moments is the guy sitting beside me,which is a NA,look at my work... I was like, "Awkward moments when NA look at NT's work just to see HOW to make."
LOL!
After that had lunch provided by the ITE than take bus went back to school and stay for Art LSP.
I did NOTHING AGAIN.There's not enough white paint,while my tiger need LOTS of white so I can't do anything.
Hope Mr Pon would buy a new white paint.. T_T
Lots more to post,lots more to say,but I can't express it through typing right now. I'm still in a bad mood but this kinda of cheer me up LOL!! I keep laughing from last night till now whenever I look at this GIF!
What funny about this GIF is how Minwoo's run! LOL!! Just like a kids and in the last GIF,when he run past a lady,she turn around to check him out ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ!!
If I'm the one recording this,I bet I will roll on floor laughing LOL!
Jongkey!!!
Okay,I stop laughing now.Wow,after laughing,my mood become better.That's weird.Should look at funny GIF whenever I bad mood than!
Hey,don't judge me man! I'm a human too. I get emotional,I get depress,I get happy at time.Stop judging me.
Before you judge me,look into the mirror first.






















No comments:
Post a Comment