"You seem so far away,the distance ache my heart and tear me up."
I don't know what to write...But I know I got to find a place to express my feeling once again. I don't think anyone will take their time to read ALL of it as it's really long but well,it does not matter.I don't write it for anyone to see,but for myself to feel better after expressing my thought.There're time where I don't know how to start a line when I have tons of thought running around in my mind...
No matter how much I wanted to improve,I don't seem to improve and I know why.It's because I'm not doing anything.Can there be 48 hour a day?I have spend more than nearly 12 hour in school each a day..And than when I reach home,I can't even do anything but stare at computer.Family are at home,been not in a good team with them plus I don't want to annoyed them with my voice or music,I can't do anything.Than went to bed and await next day come and the circle repeat.Plus I don't know what to do to make myself improve,I keep thinking that I did not improve at all when I listen to my cover.
Replaying and replaying,over and over again,I keep pointing out my flaw in my vocal.Keep thinking of , "It will sound better if it's more thick and strong because it will make it sound more mature."
Tell me....
Who will love a vocal that is, "Soft tone ,thin,airy?"
Even you don't love it right? Than it's okay :)
I don't even love my own vocal even when I hear it,it relax me but I don't think it ca be accept into a company.I know I really lack ALOT and I won't improve if I do nothing about it. I'm really confuse about music thing when I don't even know what is the basic thing of singing when other talk about it,all I know is just singing.I just know I want to sing freely even it sound badly./
It's all alright,I will look on the bright side! Everyone have different tone and each tone are unique :) I won't give up because of this little matter,never and never.I won't ever give up and I will become stronger in emotional,day by day.
If I give up now,it won't be call a dream with passion.


Hi every one, here every one is sharing these know-how,
ReplyDeletetherefore it's good to read this blog, and I used to pay a quick visit this
web site all the time.
Feel free to visit my site fotografia ślubna poznań