Thursday, March 29, 2012

[Dairy] The Times


Been here alone looking back at the path we once walk,
The time where we share one drinks,the time where we hold hands,
I miss you,please turn the time back to the past,
Afraid of walking down the path alone,sitting here at night,
waiting for a hope that you'll past by and give me your hand,
The time where we share one drinks,the time where we hold hands,
The times is gone,I smile at the memories last time and walk off,alone.



It might be hard for me,it might hurt me,but I'm willing to hold on,
no matter how far you go,no matter what I will be here.
The selca I took yesterday ^-^




I think that I had slightly of sleepwalking..

Just now I was bored so I listen song and it seem like I had fall asleep but all those music still get into my mind.I still can lift my hand and change the music while I was sleeping.Am I sleeping or napping?
Well,sometime I felt that I'm kinda of sleepwalker.Kinda of.





My Ice Flower Hydra Essence are going to use finish soon :( 



Same goes to my toner! ㅠㅠ



When I was Secondary 1,my waist was only 21/22 inch but now was 24 inch. 
For this 3 year,my waist increase about 2 inch.Well...Time to back to 22 inch.

Decided to go for a running every sunday and sat,either on the morning or night.
Weekday would just do some exercise at home.
Wanted to dance today,but no mood and I just don't get excited when it come to dance.

This prove one thing.

I love singing more than dancing.

I can't focus on dance,whenever I want to learn,I will be like "Oh,rest a while first." 
Than never dance again.Because I had this habits of learning dance only when someone teach me in REALITY not in VIDEO.




It been 5 month since I upload a video on Youtube and it's killing me! 

I felt so empty when I never had new video on Youtube...

Wanted to post some video on Youtube,but always don't know how to start or what to talk about.

That why I say, Music is the only thing that replace my words.

Had a plan on my mind on how to save till $200+ and at the same time on diet.

Which don't eat during recess and lunch. 

The only drinks I could drink for day are tea,honey drinks,plain water and VITA SOY!! 

I can't live without Vita Soy right now....Totally addicted :( 

You won't see me one day without it~

It been a long time since I drink soda and eat fast food...Never mind! It's worth it.





This picture just made me tear up...

Once I made up my mind,it won't change.

Call me stubborn or whatever,I don't give a damn.

No matter how much I think I'm unlucky,there much more people that are more unlucky than me.

I just always think why am I born in this kind of family?

I don't expect anyone to understand anything about me because I don't even understand myself.

I need someone that understand me more than myself in my life.
I need someone that will teach me about many thing in life.
I need someone that have the personality that I don't have in my life.
I need someone that will stay by my side even its storm. 
I need this kind of person.

If you hate a song,than just don't listen to it,simply as simple.


Hater hate because you're a reflection of what they wanted to be.










No comments:

Post a Comment