You're liar,I hate you,you should not lie to me about love,
Telling me thing that I believe,you turn to other pretty women and flirt,
Dishonest,you're been like this forever,I will remember it,and
I will been the one that play with you,I will let you cry because of me,
I will dump you when you cry,fool,fool,Liar please go away.
Today JiaJia,JiaXin,GeokTeng and me have broke record in school! We stay in school till 6.30pm for Art LSP! Well,I did nothing expect for paint bits of snow on the first piece of painting which is the girl in a snow scene.For the 2nd painting,I had finish it at the last LSP~Miss Khoo was not in class today so I can't ask her anything = I did nothing.
Going to toilet after Art LSP and the school was KINDA of dark,I grab Jiaxin's arm and follow her into the toilet,those moments are really scary.
I afraid of dark area.
I might act strong and tough like I don't scare in front of people but the truth is..
I'm timid.
It have been written for so many year since P1 till P6 by my form teacher in the report book.
Going to start on 3rd painting in the next lesson and I'm still thinking what to paint.I can't paint shoe,wing,butterflies or music thing anymore because JiaJia,JiaXin and Geokteng are doing it.Hmmm...What to paint?...No idea come into my mind right now.
My painting!! ~ Cupcake ^-^ ..
I think I still have lots of thing to improve on :(
And than JiaJia's painting! I love the colour of the shoe! So nice~
She's so talented in Art!
And than JiaXin's painting!
Totally love the flower! It looks so real ~
Never took GeokTeng's artwork because she just start painting :( But she did a great job for a first-time painter~
Well......
Ummm.........
I just have blank feeling and blank mind now..
Well,time pass so fast..It's already 22 March 2012.I still remember that I just start school this year and 3 month are going to pass by soon..Yet,I have not upload a cover on Youtube!! Webcam,I beg you,please work soon T_T..Without you,I can't record anything...
MONEY ARE HARD TO SAVE!
TRUTH!
What if you'll next time see me as a pre-school teacher? LOL! I bet I will be like, "Oh my god~You're so cuteeeee!" and pinch those kids's cheek and hug them than keep play with them...
Well,I guess I just love kids too much~ *smile like crazy*
I don't know how my future will be like,I look forward to it but I don't want time to pass by with such a fast speed too..Just like a sport car! Saw a red sport car this morning,it's damn cool! But well,not as cool as red motorbike~
Nothing can replace Hello Kitty and Motorbike in my HEART!!
But MUSIC can replace it ~ ^^
I'm scare of myself,I'm afraid what thing I will do and I'm afraid of the mistake I made.
I afraid of judgement that I get but I know I got to take it in a good way to improve myself,because of those comment,I have grow up.
Because of those hater,I have learn to be strong.Thanks you,hater.
You're just wasting your time if you think this can make me give up my dream,I do felt hurt but this painfulness only let my heart got stronger and only let my passion burn more,day by day.Gomawo~ *smirk*
After each tear I shed,I will return as a stronger person,I'm not gonna fall,I will stand firm and start running,step by step.
There's no use been emotional,it does not make a thing change,miracle won't happen if you don't do anything to change it.
Wish it,hope it and do it.
Looking at myself,asking myself, "Why must you hate yourself so much?"
"Why are you making yourself suffering?"
"Why are you making yourself cry?'
"Why are you looking down on yourself?"
Why?
I got lost in my own eye while looking at the mirror,I saw those dreamy eye,those mysterious eye,those emotional that no one know what is was,those eye are like a stranger to me.I know them,they know me but I don't know what they're thinking.
Always had mix feeling,even myself,don't understand my feeling.
Those feeling that I felt for no reason,seem like other soul's feeling.
It's like I'm feeling the feeling that from another person.
Those moments are hard to explain and hard to understand,
it's like my body with taken over by those feeling.










This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love how u all draw the art >.< all of u draw so beautiful more talented then me :3.
ReplyDeletehmmm your drawing telling how much you love cupcake?
jia jia one telling wanting walking on sky?
jia xin one telling how beautiful can nature be?
hmmm maybe i'm wrong :X
@Katherine.L.H.L Nope,in our school,our artwork are not even good. There're lots more better than us.I don't know about JiaJia's and JiaXin's artwork but I bet they have their own story behind it. Mine is not I love cupcake,I don't even like it ... The story behind it is that I wanted life to be as sweet and as prefects as a cupcake,but life does not goes that way,thing goes wrong so do cupcake.Nothing is prefect. That's the story behind it :)
ReplyDeleteOh cool story!! Haha sorry I can't really see story behide the art I only can feel the emotion that putted inside :3
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Never mind..Well,there's no emotion in it since we always never do it in a peaceful moments.We do a while,stop than do again.Never mind if there's no emotion in it since the judge at oversea are looking at the skill instead of feeling.
ReplyDelete