Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[Dairy] Coach Su!


Stop smiling,stop caring,just pretend we're stranger,
Nothing can change what happen now,stop smiling,turn away,
Making you hurt because I don't want you to hurt me,I play with your feeling,
I'm sorry,truly sorry,just pretend we're stranger,
Let go back to square one,we're just a stranger that pass by.



Today finally paint my 3rd painting!!! A bit only but well,better than none :) Art room are officially out of WHITE PAINT!! 

How can we survive without white paint?No one want to buy it.. :( The teacher like all don't want buy..We don't have much time left! We left 12 day till April 13 2012!! ... 

Well,don't have lesson in school today,we just have the study skill workshop~Was fun ^-^ Had lots of fun listening to Coach Su. Her eye seem like Goo Hara! Okay,I'm not a fan of Goo Hara so I won't fangirl over it LOL!

Well,she talk about many thing that happen in teenager life and she share with us her own story.Her personal life's story,I won't type it here since here is public.

She ask us to write down two thing that we have not overcome and what is it that stop us from overcoming it.

I wrote "Confident" and "Family"

I really wrote out what happen to my family,while writing,I felt like crying.When she told us her story,I felt like crying because it was about least 70% related to me since the story is almost the same.

She read out mine,which is the 1st one about family,I pretend to be normal that it's not mine but I guess other have already know it.I guess so..I can felt that.

One of my classmate wrote about singing and Coach Su said that, 

"If it's your passion,than go for it.Go for local audition.If you fail,don't let it get in your way,our local singer don't just try one time and get it too." 

Well,even that word was not for me since I never wrote about singing,but I found that word are really inspire.

It inspire me. 

Coach Su was really a cool person! 

Saw her this morning before I know she's our coach,I keep look at her when she eating,which I don't know why too.

When she torn away those paper that we had wrote our problem in,I nearly tear up..I'm just controlling and pretend to be normal.

When the paper rip apart,I felt all the emotional rush up.Those thought about confident,family,dream and money.

One-shot.

Even it's torn away,there's nothing I could do.Thing would change just because of the paper are torn away,nothing would change overnight.

She want us to put everything behind us and start a new beginning.I know what she mean by it but it's hard to put it behind,memories might be unclear,feeling might be unclear but those tear are clear whenever you think till it.


Whenever you're unclear about your feeling,ask your mind,did you think of that person all day long?

If yes,

You're in love.


Does his voice sound like the most beautiful voice in this word?


Everyone have secret,no one can know it because it's a secret.

If you let someone know it,is it still call as a secret? 

No.


Just one mistake,got one regret.



Shut up. Don't talk,just shut up. 






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My motivational talk coach also did the same thing haha at first he suddenly told all of us write down all the thing that stop us reaching our dream after that we thought he going to read them out but then he collect all and tear it infront of us and say "now i have tear them away there nothing that will stop you from reaching them" haha :D Coach Su seem so cool haha XD Sorry i go delete my prev post >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katherine.L.H.L It's okay :) Well,I'm glad that your coach told you that :) And yes,Coach Su really seem so cool :)

    ReplyDelete