No matter where you go,I will follow you in your path,
Don't leave you alone,protecting from afar,
You can't see me,I'm in the darkness in the silent night,
Protecting you silently,seeing you smile are enough,
Seeing you doing foolish stuff,I laugh silently,
Call me Silent Lady,I'm just silent,
Seeing how cute you're,laughing at my foolish,
The world spin around me,please promise me that you'll be happy,
Than I will smile while I leave.
Eyelash that touch my face,let me awake and slap myself across my own face and told myself to stand up again.
It's okay,it's alright,those pain in my heart are numb by now,that why I can't felt anything.It's too numb.
Wish you were here.
I have a crazy habit,once I hear a song,no matter where I am,I will start acting out how I felt about the song.If it's a depress crazy song,I will auto felt depress and crazy and those action will came out.
Sometime,
I felt that my life is a drama.
No,it's not even I wish it is because most drama always have happy ending and those character always get what they want in the end.HAPPY ENDING.
Freaking no.
In reality,there's no HAPPY ENDING.I don't believe in it even I want to believe in it.
Practice from 8am plus for vocal warm-up for the first time in my life till 10am plus..Is it too much? That why my throat hurt after that?Or am I doing it wrong?But I did follow all the step,well I guess both,too much plus do wrong even I did follow the step.
Half way through the vocal warm-up,my voice become much more bright and clear and loose.But after I completely stop the warm-up,I can't sing low note..I guess too much high notes till forgot how to sing low note with chest voice but right now are trying.
Well....One thing piss me off and completely shock me this morning!
I can't find my webcam program in my laptop when I want to record my singing and hear how I sound like for practice.Well.......Dead end.I try it to record with Youtube and it kinda of can work,will try it next time.
I'm totally afraid that I will stain my vocal.
I have nothing to talk about but I just want to post something...
Well...
........
......................
.......................................
Yesterday,I found out a thing.Yes,it's a facts about myself.
I notice that I have grown up A LOT,really,a lot.Looking back at thing I talk about and how I speak and how native I am,I laughed.Now,I'm more mature and know that nothing is easy.
"Life does not goes the way you want,but if you work hard,it will end well."
Last time I was like , "i want to be a singer."
AND!
I do nothing about it,just keep saying that line till I know K-POP than I start to know that thing are not that simple as it seem.From music,I have grown a lot.Music teach me thing that no one can teach me in my life,it's like a parent to me.It teach me something that even parent can't.
Slowly,day by day,I grow up,thanks to music I'm listening to.I understand thing better,I see this world better and it made me into a person that was much more hard-working than before.
I hate the native me,the innocent me,that was seen last time.I love it but I'm happy just the way I am right now because if I don't grow up,I won't be ale to chase after my dream.
I felt that I have become a beginner,a totally beginner again.I always piss off whenever I felt that I don't sing right,what I mean is when my throat felt weird.
Listening to my first cover and listen to the original of it,yes,like someone told me,I was out of tune.To me,it's way out of tune because it's too sharp.
I don't know what to say now,I just hope that the next day I woke up,my throat will be open and won't hurt anymore.
No one know what's going on with life,can we change what was destiny in our life to better?
As a team,once one fail,all fail.Even there's one that pass in a team,as a team,we're one to fail together.
I told myself not to be afraid of it and just go for it.
I notice that in every group,there's confirm one strong vocal and one sweet vocal.I guess is like opposite than blend in :)
Truth that for a strong vocal,hardly any singer can sound sweet.While soft vocal can hardly sound strong.Good and bad point.
There's nothing that's easy,in everything,there's a price to pay.
I really like Baby Soul's voice,I don't know why too.Her voice are so soulful and powerful,her tone are really nice too.Yoo Jiah's voice are soft and sweet,listening to it will bring me to another world.
Strong vocal always related you to your feeling and soft and sweet vocal make you felt like you're in a fairytale and make you relax.
Which is better?
I don't know...Sometime I prefer this,sometime I prefer that.
I always wish that I have a strong vocal with a mature tone but I know I can't have it because I'm born with a thin and airy tone.
Well!
I totally love Sunny,Taeyeon and Jessica's voice when they're singing in Japanese! I personally think Jessica's vocal are the most suitable and Taeyeon's voice shine a lot when she's singing in Japanese.But the one that shine most in SNSD-Time Machine MV is Tiffany and Hyoyeon~ Yuri too!
I like the first line where Jessica sing,her voice sound deep and and her tone was totally powerful.
I notice,I'm full of random today and my english was like..What got into me huh?
Firstly,warm-up cause my throat to hurt? Make no sense.Ever heard of someone hurt over warm-up?No.
Secondly,I don't even know what secondly is,and that's how weird I am today.I don't even know what's going on.
This is what I always ask myself...
"If I don't believe in myself,who will believe me?"
"If I don't like my voice,who will?"
Still,I can't bring myself to love my voice.



This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteBrief but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!
Also visit my blog - Youtube.Com