Ladies and gentleman,get ready and don't blink.
Time is gonna prove this right,you will see the result soon,
This person will turn around and let you see the star.
My mom told me that she never say she don't believe I can't reach my dream,is just that she don't have the money to let me go for learning of thing I wanted.She say she never think or say I no talent,it's all my own thought that I think she think that way.I never know if it's a truth or false but I won't care about it anymore,this topic just randomly came up when I told her about what Mrs Wong say to us during Art LSP.
I say there're some fake people that will only contact you or be friend with you when you're rich or successful in your life,if no,than they won't call you at all or talk to you just like our relative.My mom said that it's true so I told her that one day I'm gonna prove to those that think I'm a weakling and think that I can't reach it.Those people that are fake,when I really reach it,even they come to me I will ask them one question, "Do I know you in my life?"
I don't need someone that's fake in my world because in my world only real people can enter it,you can reach my land but not my kingdom.
My kingdom is = Kingdom of Honesty.
To me,HONEST is the most important thing in this world.
Not honest?
Than good-bye baby!
I need real people that are here with me when I'm just a NOBODY.I don't need someone that fake people around me when I'm SOMEBODY. That's what I really need and my mom agree that and I told her she might be that fake people,than she tell me she never say I can't do it,if she think I can't she won't let me went for audition.Well,I don't know is that really what she think because something I felt that she's been fake.
Whatever,my life,my choice.
"If I give up a few try,is this still call a dream?" - Me ; told to my mom.
I always say this in my blog because I believe that if someone have a huge passion on something and make it their dream,if they fail for a few time and give up on it,is that really call a dream?A dream is something that are not meant to be give up no matter how impossible it seem to be.
Yes,you might give up when you're in your 30s but the passion don't die.Once you have the passion,the dream seed still exist in your deepest heart.


Jiaa youuu angel! have a good mindset...
ReplyDeleteI believe your mum believes in you, if not she wouldn't have sent you to auditions... its just shes worried about your studies maybe? showing results is one of the ways to show the fake people they're wrong! strive for your dream! n never give up your passion.
@jiaxin :3 Okay and thanks you! ^-^ Well,maybe she does :) You're correct :D Should show those fake people that they're wrong ^-^ Will do :)
ReplyDelete