Whenever you call,thing started to change,everything and anything.
Facing my back to you,fear to turn around to you once again.
Afraid that I will once again be hurt by you,afraid.
Wanted to turn back the time,wanted to hug by you once again,
But this fear of mine stop me in my track,
You call again,your footstep getting closer toward my back.
You take a step toward me,I take a step forward toward the door,
You call me,I finally turn to you for one last time,
Smiling cheerfully at you,telling you,you will be fine,
Asking you to move on,asking you to take care,
Tear flow down,you shook your head,I smile,
Finally I open the door and exist your life,good-bye.
Saranghae,Saranghae.
I totally have no idea why I wrote that poem/story/lyrics up above..Listening to K.Will & Hyorin - Whenever You Call and I just copy the title,once I started to wrote,it just won't stop..It's always like this,once I start to write something,I won't stop.It seem like I understand the feeling even I never went through it.I thanks God for this gift of mine. I don't know if it's a gift but I thanks God for giving me a heart. Without heart,I won't be able to enjoy writing all this thing. Without heart,there won't be love.
Bad girl can always find a way to be pretty and have a flawless skin,that's weird..I wonder how they do it. Whatever.I don't want to care even I want to know. I just want to be myself,the original me,that oneself where no one can replace me,no one.
Looking at my own reflection have become more and more harder for me,always forcing myself to look at it just to fix my hair,at that moments is the most hard moments in that day.Trying to act as if I'm normal but I'm not,I'm afraid of my looks.I'm a funny creature.Even I think I looks funny,who won't? Those pretty girl,I really envy you..This envy always turn to hate,I can't do anything about it so don't blame me when I throw temper at you for no reason.You have no wrong,the wrong is me.I'm always the one that did something wrong.It's me.
I have give up on myself.I just felt that,I felt that I'm a useless butt.How funny is this when I give up on myself but I never give up on my dream.I guess I put this dream before myself in my list.This passion is just too great to be replace.I have no confident I can do well,I felt insecure about myself and everything about me.
The only thing that can comfort me is not friend or family but music.No matter how I'm feeling at any moments,the only thing that can strengthen me is music.It's music who save me and make me know this world better.I might not be mature but I'm willing to learn.
"There's many type of people in this world,there are bad one,there are good one,but after all everyone are just going for one point which is happiness." - Mr Pon
Just freaking shut up and leave me alone.
Do you even know I'm a type of person that need personal space?
Do you even know that I'm a person that have feeling too?
Do you even know I need people around me not to judge me?
I know I look and behave like one cold heart bitch.
I know that I'm seem like those strong person that don't care what other say.
I know I seem to be unemotional.
I know I always have mood-swing.
I KNOW!
You can't understand what I'm going through,so don't judge me.
Just keep quiet and leave me alone when I keep quiet because I need time to be alone and think.
Just like any other girls,I can lock myself in a room and keep to myself for hours.Just leave me alone for those hour and after that I will return as the normal cheerful girl.I have emotional too,and I will be emotional for sometime.I'm just having two personality.No,not two personality but many personality.It depend on me which personality I want to show you.
So different people always see the different side of me than other people,when they both talk together they will know I behave differently around different people and that is when the "two-face bitch" come from.Thanks for UNDERSTANDING.

No comments:
Post a Comment