I guess it's a habit for me to blog out my thought everyday,I don't enjoy writing down because I just have too much to write and my hand will be lazy.I always wonder why I felt angry and stress once I reach home and saw my family,always take out my earpiece and plug in to take myself to another world that belong to myself.Always not wanting to hear what they're talking about and always hoping that they leave me alone and just pretend I don't exist in this family yet I want them to care for me and try to understand me more.
It been years since I share anything that happen in my life to them,use to it and I'm just happy thing end like this.Even I told them,they won't understand.They just want me to do thing that I don't like and always discourage me to made me give up my passion on performing. I know that I never once won anything or I hardly perform in public but you know,I wanted but it's just that you're the one that discourage me.Wanting me to success yet trying to discourage me,the feeling is not great.You might think that, "You can don't care them and just prove to them!"
No matter you agree or disagree,you won't understand and you never will.I wanted to prove to them and that why I keep trying and trying plus this is my passion,I can't give up on this passion no matter how much I once think of it.Thing always went wrong,thing are never easy for me.There's lots of stair to climb till I reach the last stair.When is this going to end?When is happiness coming?There's no happiness in my life,never and never.
I'm glad that all thing happen because it made me stronger,day by day,but I hate it at the same time.Thinking that life is never fair,nothing is fair.Why can't I be talented like other?Why can't I be as pretty as other?I always ask myself this but there's no answers.Today,I saw a comment on Youtube saying that if everyone want to have the same vocal,there's no this word, "Unique". Truth,but it hurt when a person can't have the vocal that they wanted to have. This is life,we got to accept it,and make it better. Lesson might make you better,you can't say no to it because it's truth and everyone know it.Lesson does not matter much to you if you have the talent and confident but to us,those who have none,it mean LOTS to us.Stop judging us in your own view.
I might not have talent,I might not have the looks,I might not have the X-Factor,but I have the passion.Is this enough? Really?

We always want to be better,hoping that we can be like someone else but it does not even happen.Looking at other people,we will envy and began to judge ourselves once again.Again and again,it will never stop,it will be a circle.
.jpg)
It been years since I share anything that happen in my life to them,use to it and I'm just happy thing end like this.Even I told them,they won't understand.They just want me to do thing that I don't like and always discourage me to made me give up my passion on performing. I know that I never once won anything or I hardly perform in public but you know,I wanted but it's just that you're the one that discourage me.Wanting me to success yet trying to discourage me,the feeling is not great.You might think that, "You can don't care them and just prove to them!"
No matter you agree or disagree,you won't understand and you never will.I wanted to prove to them and that why I keep trying and trying plus this is my passion,I can't give up on this passion no matter how much I once think of it.Thing always went wrong,thing are never easy for me.There's lots of stair to climb till I reach the last stair.When is this going to end?When is happiness coming?There's no happiness in my life,never and never.
I'm glad that all thing happen because it made me stronger,day by day,but I hate it at the same time.Thinking that life is never fair,nothing is fair.Why can't I be talented like other?Why can't I be as pretty as other?I always ask myself this but there's no answers.Today,I saw a comment on Youtube saying that if everyone want to have the same vocal,there's no this word, "Unique". Truth,but it hurt when a person can't have the vocal that they wanted to have. This is life,we got to accept it,and make it better. Lesson might make you better,you can't say no to it because it's truth and everyone know it.Lesson does not matter much to you if you have the talent and confident but to us,those who have none,it mean LOTS to us.Stop judging us in your own view.
I might not have talent,I might not have the looks,I might not have the X-Factor,but I have the passion.Is this enough? Really?

We always want to be better,hoping that we can be like someone else but it does not even happen.Looking at other people,we will envy and began to judge ourselves once again.Again and again,it will never stop,it will be a circle.
.jpg)
This picture seem like JiaJia is bully me! LOL!!
I like this picture a lots ! Take by me with Jiaxin and Jiajia as the model!




No comments:
Post a Comment