Friday, March 9, 2012

Ms Khoo,once again encourage us.


This path is gonna to be hard to walk,
Breathe in,close your eye and encourage yourselves,
Flash open your eye and walk down with a smile and a strong heart.
This is gonna to be a long and tough path 
But,if we don't give up no matter how many time we fell,
One day,if we put in effort to finish this path,we gonna see the new beginning of a new path.


Once again,this path is gonna be hard to walk,but
this is gonna be much happier to walk than the first path,because
This is the path that you're chasing for.

No matter how far your dream seem to be,never give up,even it only have 0.00000001% of hope,it's better than no hope.The star in the sky might be seem hard to grab but if you're really going toward it,one day,no matter what you will grab it with happiness.

Not going through all what happen today but many thing happen during Art LSP today.
Mrs Wong say our painting can't pass one because it's too simple and she keep shook her head with the "nono" sound coming out of her mouth.Once I heard that,I don't know what got into me and I suddenly really felt like crying.I really don't know what got into me.I felt so useless and angry at myself why I can't do well.She even take out her student which is Sec 3 and compare to ours.

She might want to tell us which part went wrong and want us to improve but she keep say it in a look down way,she can say it in a more nicer  way like , "Your painting should have a focus instead of many random thing." But all she said is, "I see this,I really feel like helping but I scare Mr Pon scold me,this really can't pass.Aiya.." Than once again she shook her head with the sound than at last Ms Khoo help us by saying, "Never mind I teach her."

Ms Khoo keep encourage us after Mrs Wong discourage us,she keep tell us, "Never mind,explore around and carry on with your work." 

She tell us today that, "Work that done till half way,of course won't be nice,just don't care what other people say and carry on to finish it." 

This word keep let me think till my dream.Truth,no one know the result if we stop half way,we should just carry on if it's our passion.From the start,I don't really like Ms Khoo but slowly after I know her more and what happen today,I really like her as a teacher.She encourage us and she understand how we felt.
She know that we're discourage when Jiaxin and me went to toilet to cry out.

When I hear Jiaxin tell Miss Khoo, "Is we no talent." Than Ms Khoo said, "Don't like that say,it's already good." 

At that moments,I really cried out..I sit on the floor and look at other place in order not to let anyone saw,hoping that this tear will stop soon but it don't stop and it just keep flowing as those conversation and comment keep flowing around my mind.

I think till what if,IF,I'm training and I saw someone debut and than someone told me all those bad comment about I not good,I will broke down much more than today,but I sure I will broke down MORE if someone tell me word like Ms Khoo told me today.

She even went through lots of thing without eating lunch to help us make our painting better,this touch my heart a lot.Slowly I notice she's a kind person unlike her looks and first bossy personality,she might be bossy but she is bossy in a good way to make people improve unlike Mrs Wong who is proud and "encourage" people by those hash word.

I tell myself, "If you this also can't take it,how are you sure you're ready for your dream because for your dream you will broke down more just like many other have say." 

And with this,I pick myself up with my own hand and I stand up again,smiling to forgot that pain that cause by those discourage. Always thinking we're not good in it,always thinking that why other can be better than us and why can't we?,always thinking that why are we always looks down by people and why are we so untalented? 

All this made me cried in the Art room,till now,I don't really understand why I cried.I just know I'm hurt by those discourage word and I already bottle lots of thing up and I just cried out when I heard the word "Talent" .

Well,enough of this,I'm just going to work hard for the art piece,since Mrs Wong like that look down on me,I will prove to her that I can do well.Just she wait and see.

Ladies and Gentleman,please sit back and relax,watch the result from me. *Smirk*

Always wanted to be the best and I know I can't so it's okay now even I felt jealous of why I can't do as well as that person. It's okay even it I'm jealous,because nothing going to change even I jealous.Thing still remain the same,the earth is still going to spin all day and night.

Those art thing,never did anyone teach us before and all is done by ourselves with our own knowing of painting and explore around with it.It might not be good but it's our hardwork from tear,sweat and even injury.


Painting don't cause injury,I know that! Is another artwork but I did not take a photo of it..
Those small 4 piece of word is done by us.I mean not done yet for mine the one that have blue background and a girl there :) The Wing one is done be JiaJia and the butterfly and the coffee is done by Jiaxin.

Right now,we're going to our 3rd piece of artwork which is paint on a A2 board.It's really huge.Luckily not A1..

Enough of complain and depress,here's the funny photo of the day to make you laugh! Took it after crying in the toilet with Jiaxin.We play around and keep force ourselves to laugh and smile in order to forgot the conversation coz once we start to think of it,we can't stop crying.


Hahahas! The 70s hairstyle for GUYS! Those centre parting one! I don't mind showing my forehead/eyebrow to make people laugh now.Laugh all you want,just don't regret. *Smirk and laugh crazily*


I show my forehead/eyebrow again for a laugh!Laugh now!


I took it in order to see how I look with my bangs up.Wow,look funny.I trust the photo rather than mirror because we all always looks different in mirror and photo! I wonder why..First time! First time I ever show my forehead/eyebrow in photo...Felt so insecure.


Oh ya! Have took both of this picture long time ago in a supermarket toilet!
My lip at that time was like shit so I don't show it,sorry for it if you think I'm copying those bad girl coz I'm not,I just have my reason at that day.


I'm glad that Ms Khoo agree with us that Mrs Wong's talking was bit too far! Sad thing is Ms Khoo said she can't do anything about it since Mrs Wong's position is higher than her.She tell us just carry on and don't be discourage.

"All this is just little thing,don't ever let all this little thing affect you." - Ms Khoo



4 comments:

  1. wahhh Mrs Wong DAMN wth....
    if i was there and Mrs Wong tell my drawing is simple or any bad comment i will just slap her and tell her that "No matter how simple it is every drawing has an story to tell everyone even simple drawing could make an wonderful story in it. How could you be an art teacher! in this drawing there alot of passion what important not simple but the passion in it Dumbass!" you all the drawing is nice drawing is not see about talent or not but see about the passion the feeling you put inside if it could touch anyone or not. :) but good thing you all cheer after Ms Khoo encouragement! :3
    i kinda of like you all drawing but sorry >.< i'm not yet that standard to see the story you all want to tell anyone. but i can see the passion of it :3 Nice job anyway! (sorry my word might be painful >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katherine.L.H.L It's okay even your word are hurt coz it's the truth that our painting don't have a story to tell :) Thanks for the comment and disagree about what Mrs Wong had say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic website. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!

    Here is my web blog :: cheap international flights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
    so I am going to convey her.

    Also visit my web site; David

    ReplyDelete