Sometime,I just wish to be a flower,sit there looking at you,
You won't notice me,I won't need to hide when I look at you,
Sometime,I hope that you will sit close to me,telling me,
"Will you be the same without me?"
Yes,shit happens at anytime,but no matter what,life still goes on.The earth won't stop spinning just for you,people won't stop just to wait for you,everything goes on as normal and you should too.
Once again don't know what to post about but I just want to post.You know the feeling when you're addicted to blogging? LOL..
I wonder..
I have perform before in front of hundred(s) during Secondary 1 and now I wonder how does it felt like when performing in front of thousand(s)? Will I get scare? I want it to happen and I will make it happen.
I won't just say , "I wish this,I wish that..." because just by saying,thing won't happen.
Me,been a boring person,search up who was born on 30 January and most of it is either sport player,author,actress,musician,rapper or singer.
When I see it,most of them are rapper,I was like, "Well..Do I know how to rap?" LOLLL!!
Well,nothing much about school,since school are just the same and had Art LSP after school and my painting was still the same! *piss off*
My painting style become messier,I don't know what got into me...After that woah! My dad came and drove me home~Don't need take MRT..Seriously,I don't like take MRT....because I will sleep in MRT due to the cold air-con..I love air-con~
HELLO KITTY IS MY BOYFRIEND!
No one believe me T_T Really...People ask me, "I thought Hello Kitty is a girl?" whenever I told them Hello Kitty is my boyfriend..
I would answers them, "You know why?Hello Kitty is a guy,he pretend to be a girl because he say that he's too handsome so he got to pretend to be a girl to prevent people trying to woo him."
............................
Okay,is lame.I just love Hello Kitty so much..Okay...
Hello Kitty is a girl. "He's" not my boyfriend LOL!
Hello Kitty is my friend!
I feel like going for a swim but I'm scare of getting darker...I want to do sport!..I guess when it's weekend,going for a run in the park alone?I don't like to be alone but I guess no choice,I'm not going to let this lonely stop me from anything.
It's time.
Looking at this picture,let me want to look at those starry sky..I have never once see those sky that cover by many many star.I wonder can I ever see it for at least one time in my life..Just like how I wonder will I die before I can even ride a plane.
Plan are dead,but human are flexible to change the plan if thing doesn't work.
Never judge a person for thing he/she do,because it take lots of courage for a person to do the thing he/she is doing.EVERYTHING need courage.If you want to judge,prove that you DARE to do the same thing too.If you can't,stop judging.
"Do what you want,enjoy it and don't ever care what other think because you're doing thing that you love." - Angel_SLQ
I notice no matter in what thing I wrote or what,I will end with my "name". Well,not really my name and not really my nickname.Is just a symbol of my name.Never want to put my real name and "Angel Song" or "Angel" because there're so many people name by Angel.So I decided to put Angel_SLQ because have my nickname plus my full name~
Every success start with dreaming.
Every ability start with wishing.
And every path start with doing it.
Nothing will happen if you don't do anything to make it happen,no matter how much you wish or dream it to happen.Just like how impossible it's for money to fall from the sky.Nothing are free in this world,everything come with a price.
I look back,hoping to see you standing there waving at me,
You're not there,you're forever gone,
If time can goes back to where it was before,I will tell you,
"I Love You"












What i do not realize іѕ in fact hoω you're no longer really a lot more smartly-preferred than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You already know thus significantly with regards to this matter, made me personally imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always care for it up!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my web site ... rhinoplasty surgery (dev.fesalud.org)
I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm experiencing some
ReplyDeletesmall secuгity issueѕ wіth my latеѕt sіte аnd I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?
Feel free to surf to my blog ... nummerupplysningen
I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
ReplyDeleteI needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my
mission.
Here is my web-site: Jackpot 6000