Tired of love song,tired of love story because it remind me of you,
It make me sick and I feel like shutting myself off,in order to stop thinking of you,
I hate you,just like how I hate love song,jerk.
You hurt me like it does not matter,I hate you like I don't care,
This is love,because love are hurt,this is love.
What we does in our life,it's all written down by whoever.There's no scripts in our life,even if there is,we can always tear it up and wrote our own stories.
No one force us to does something with a gun or anything,do what you want and enjoyed it.If you don't,who will?
That's dream.
That's always a dream if I don't do something to it.
Nothing will change if I just sat down and did nothing.
Found this picture and found that it made sense.
I wanted you to cry and felt proud because of me when I reach where I wanted to be.
I might lost something in the process of this path,I'm afraid of it but I'm prepare for it.
It's like this,this dream are lonely,everyone are lonely.
Once you start to walk toward a path,there's no turning back anymore.You just got to choose one of the way ,you will gain something if there's something,you will gain nothing if there isn't.
"It's risky."
"Give it a try." the heart said.
Some people just wanted to control other people thinking,just like how some people just saw and know the feeling of a person but some people felt that feeling that a person is feeling at the current moments.
You never know how much pain I gone through,so shut up.
You never know the hurt I had,so shut up.
You never know how much I have gave up for this dream,so shut up.
You never know what is my plan,so shut up.
You never really know my thinking,so shut up.
You're not me,so shut up.
I hate myself for been like this...Why do I have to be like this?Nothing happen but why am I feeling this way?
Wishing my life to be a fairytale,hoping someone will come and pick me up and care for me like how people care for thing that they like...But it would never happen.
Why are you so lucky?Why are you so talent?Why are you so pretty?
Why am I so untalented and ugly?
I don't say that I'm unlucky because I know there's many more people that are much more unlucky than me.
No matter how much I complain,nothing is going to change.
I won't become a rich people in just a night time.
I won't become prefect in looks in just a night time.
I won't become talented in just a night time.
I won't become tall in just a night time.
I won't become confident in just a night time.
If I don't do something about it,nothing is going to change.
I know what I want,and I know where I'm going so I don't need you to teach me.
"Dare to start,dare to dream and dare to end it well." - Angel_SLQ
"Don't just dream,live it and make it happen!" - Angel_SLQ
Whenever I'm stress,whenever I want to block all those ugly comment I got,I would turn on the music and pretend I don't hear anything.
Totally love this bracelet!
I goes like, "Oh..So my eye looks like this.." when I look at the picture.
Well,today went out with JiaJia and JiaXin.We first went to Novena to have some Sogurt and we ate lunch at food republic.We were so unclear today..Than went to Pasir Ris because we decided to go to Pet Farm to see pets (I wanted to see how much each kitten cost) but after we walk so long,we only saw the Pet Resort.
Guess what?I just search and notice we walk the wrong way.We went to farmway 1 and the pet farm is on farmway 2! .. Should go with family next time,by taxi! I want to see how much each kitten cost..
But well,today at there saw a puppy! So cute!! She was doing aegyo~ Aegyo puppy...She saw us than she got so excited that she use her paw to touch the glasses and she keep bite the cage and do those cute movements.Other all so calm,she was so active.It cost more than $1000..It's so NOT CHEAP!
After that we went to Changi Airport and we're trying to say Changi Airport in a proper way.
People always said, "Chan-ni Airport."
Than we thinking is it said as, "Chan-gi Airport?" I was like... why does it sound like Korean?
Than at last we heard the MRT said as, "Chang-i Airport."
The "i" as "e".Wow..Totally like Korean language.
Than we went to there and ate dinner! Our dinner is instant food that was bought in Cheers.Sat there and chat before walking around.There was so many people at Changi Airport today!
Nothing to post.












No comments:
Post a Comment