Word that I can't say out whenever I face you,
Wanted to tell you something but you just push me always,
When thing goes wrong,you just hold onto me and ask,
"What is wrong?Tell me."
Did you ever give me chance to tell you?No,you're a jerk.
I love you more,but you don't love me more than I do.
You're always changing,I never know what's on your mind,
Enough of lie,this is just gonna to end,Jerk.
Unable to do anything today since I don't want to annoyed my family,it's their only day off.So I decided to update story,blog and ....... Will see about it.I spend yesterday night to read back all the entry I had wrote and I notice how much I had grown.
Everything blogging the same thing,it's boring.
"One mistake,got one regret." - SNSD-Time Machine
Totally agree,once there's a mistake,nothing can be change because there's no time machine in this world.
That why we got to make a right choice in life,don't be regretful in the future.
Alpha Academy
I'm waiting for it to open,I want to have lesson there.I hope the fee is not too high,if not I can't afford it.
They say after all lesson,student will go to Korea to have a change in style before seeing whether Alpha want to cast them as trainee.So is like you went there for lesson but if they find you have great potential throughout the lesson,they might cast you.
There's one problem for every student.
Language.
Because the teacher there are trainer for Korean Idol...So they teach in Korean,so I guess all student just got to learn the language.
I hope that I can attend.I guess I just got to depend on myself for those moneys.Even for 16 year old,it's hard to find a job when you're still studying.Hard but I got to do it!Fighting! I must not fall,even if I fall down,I must stand up by myself again.
Time can't rewind back,I just got to keep face forward and change flaw into flawless.
Been cutting down on soda drink and change to tea,honey drink and plain water.
Been cutting down food,not because I'm on diet,is just that I'm not hungry.
Been practicing now a day,been trying new thing such as rapping now a day.
So I sound like this when I rap.
I tell myself that if I want to do it,I can do it.I just got to believe in myself.
Money are hard to save,so I keep hold myself back whenever I feel like hanging out with friend.
Been thinking why those not so rich people can buy all those clothes that worth $400+ even they never work.Hmm...Maybe they got it from parent but well,I know my parent don't even have money so I don't want to get it from them.
Every family have their own hard time,but we're just not going to break down.
Everyone have their own problem,it's does not mean they don't have when they just trying to hide it.
I won't care if anyone judge me anymore,just get ready to see those different side of me in my channel.
Thinking of how to record.
Using MP3,could work but when come to high notes,the thing are not clear.
Same goes to handphone.
Got to try the webcam again.
Using MP3,could work but when come to high notes,the thing are not clear.
Same goes to handphone.
Got to try the webcam again.




No comments:
Post a Comment