I can't love you,I scold myself,I force to forgot you,
Yet your prefect image keep flash into my mind,I can't love you,
This is just a fiction,reality are here with me,pulling me back,
I can't love you,because you're too prefect,
I can't love you,you're might for someone else,
I can't love you,because you don't love me.
I don't think that I'm really good in writing lyrics now a day,I got to do some homework soon.
Writing lyrics need to be written out by your own feeling,it become hard for me,day by day.
Those feeling that can't be say out even by word,it's hard.
It's even harder for me to say your name,it's even harder for me to focus on thing I'm doing.
Telling myself I can't be like this,but my heart just don't listen and my mind are just too bad to listen to me.
Those image keep flashing into my mind,your voice keep ringing in my mind.
Don't have the mood in school today,even when painting,it become like those painting that was bad.I don't know what got into me,it's hard to know myself anymore.
Can't even sleep well last night,the moments I close my eye,many thought start to pop up and I don't know what's all about because it seem so unclear.
For the past 4 day,all this dream seem to be connected,even I don't understand it.All thing just seem so unclear to me.
There're so much to post about but I just can't bring myself to post it.I just got to go on with my life no matter as a loner or a whatever.
I just know that sometime I love been alone because I need to clear my mind.Sometime I just need a new life.







" I just need a new life."
ReplyDeletei know what you mean
... so beautiful word