Goodbye,memories are just memories,don't turn back,
No matter how you miss that past,don't turn back,saranghae,
Those cold day where I walk alone on that path,we used to walk on,
Those day where I sit on those bench that we used to sit on,
"We're prefect",those word that you told are lies,liar.
Goodbye memories,goodbye,my love,saranghae.
Seem like I really love to write all this sad lyrics..Hmm..I wonder why,I total have no idea because I won't have a reason if I love a thing,I just simply love it.Just like how I simply love music,there's no reason.Music brighten up my world,it company me whenever I go,whatever I go through,it never leave me alone like how human did.
People left,music never left.
I do envy those people that have great tone in their voice,hoping that I have it but it won't change anything if I just hope because I'm born this way.If I don't make an effort to improve my own tone,nothing will happen.
Always thinking, "Why do those pretty people have good voice?Why?".
I can't get an answers and I just keep asking myself over and over again and thinking how unfair life is.
How people can be pretty and have good voice at the same time,their voice are just as beautiful as their looks.
I find it unfair as there's other coverist in Youtube that did better than those famous yotuber but it's those famous youtuber who get more like,view and other thing else.I think this when I came across one famous blogger and other coverist's cover.But well,I don't understand why looks meant a lot but I got to admit that it meant a lot in this visual generation.But I guess those are pure lucky to have those thing people don't have.
Well,I admit that I'm not pretty and I admit that I don't have talent,is passion enough?I can't say this will bring me far but with this passion,I can survive a long time in this dream.Call me a stubborn or fool for still holding on to this dream when I fail many audition and when I don't even have talent on singing or dancing or rapping.
This stubborn let me survive,without this dream,I can't survive.This dream let me grow up and understand thing and this dream taught me a lot more than teacher taught me.In life,we need to grow up from our own life rather than people teaching us.
This stubborn let me survive,without this dream,I can't survive.This dream let me grow up and understand thing and this dream taught me a lot more than teacher taught me.In life,we need to grow up from our own life rather than people teaching us.
If passion die,that's never call a passion.
Hardwork overwin talent?
I don't know,but let just try.
STOPPPPPPP!
End of this topic,today went out with JiaJia and JiaXin to Tan Tock Seng Hospital! Went to slack at there :)
Having stomach cramp today so I was really kinda of quiet?I don't know but I just felt that I talk less today.Went to Starbuck and I have hot chocolate,it's nice :) First time trying it and it made me felt better with my stomach cramp.Nothing to talk about in Tan Tock Seng Hospital.Just gonna post up some picture :)
My outfit for today,ya,look nerd.
My lonely world,my secret door,do you have the key?
Please don't come closer to me,I will back away,
I'm afraid you will open my hidden heart,the feeling toward you,
Don't come closer,just pass by me pretend that we're stranger,
I will look at you in a distant with a lonely heart.
Body ache all over.No mood,don't feel like sleeping.
Got to train myself tomorrow,got to no matter what,I'm gaining weight now a day.I can feel it,got to do more sport!Running?I guess,alone to the park T__T....I hate running alone,I need someone to be with me! But well,no choice.
I want to do everything together with friend,it will be better.
Yet I want to do thing on my own,what a weird person am I.
Done colouring this drawing last night,spend the whole night doing it..
Another one but I think the red pant spoil it..
Here is how the original look like,I personally prefer drawing that don't have any colour.
From K.Will-I need you MV! The math formula~

















No comments:
Post a Comment