Monday, March 5, 2012

I Accept This Reality




This tear,dripping and dripping non-stop,I'm going to make it stop one day.


Now a day are really the same lifestyle.Less go out,most time was spend in school for art but for many hour,it still can't be done...It's hard! Really hard..3 piece also haven't done.I got to work extra hard to complete it.No matter what,I got to do finish the job I was given.

Always thinking of what I lack in when compare myself to both of you,and I always can't find the answers.I tell myself that your voice are clear and mature while her voice are mature,strong and bright.Than I listen to mine and I tell myself that my voice sound husky,thin,airy,high and dull.I always wanted a strong,mature,clear and bright voice but I can't help it when my voice have this kind of tone.

People always say that talent can be create with practice,maybe it's true as some other people are really bad at first too but now they're amazing.But...No,there's no but..I should stop myself from keep saying but because it won't help me but only discourage me. 

Yes,I might have a normal voice that's dull and not unique.Do you remember you say this to me?I say it don't offence me but it did but I'm glad you tell me thing because this made me face the reality and wanting to improve more.Just remember you say this before,to me.


I will improve myself no matter how hard it's,I will accept the facts that I'm untalented,stupid and ugly.I have accept it and you don't need to looks down on me thinking that I can't do it. I don't need it if you're this kind of person.Thanks but no thanks.



See the real me now?The real me that is hard-hearted,once you did something wrong to me,good-bye to you in my life.Staying beside me is dangerous,if you're finding for a place to rest FOREVER,you have find the wrong place.Sorry to say this but this is my personality,if you don't like it,than just leave quietly,your comment are too noisy and I don't need it. My personality are the same as always it's just that my attiude toward you have change because of what happen.Personality stay but attiude is all depend on how you treat me.



We wanted to live in the dreamland but please get back to reality and face it with strength that you get from the dreamland.Find a thing that let you have the strength to go on,even it does not exist.It does not matter,what matter most is whether you can go on with your life. NO matter how hurt it's or how hard it's going to be,we got to go on with our life and accept thing that come our way and accept the change that is going through our life.Nothing last forever,thing change and people go.This is call social life.It's curel but it's reality.This is the social life.We got to accept it even we hate it.I have learn to accept it,have you?

People might hate you for no reason but a person will ALWAYS have a reason when he/she was angry at you or slowly getting out of your life.

Either they're enough of your anything or you're just been a bitch in their life.Think back what have you done or say to a friend that might hurt them ALOT even it seem nothing to you.Everyone have different thinking,I don't care if you hate me or have misunderstood with me but I got to say that I have a reason why I suddenly get out of a person life.For their own good and for mine.



Well,at least this one guy know why girl are insecure and at least this one guy know that all girl are beautiful but not ALL in this world are like this.They treat those normal-looking and pretty in a totally different manner.I have seen lots of it and I have accept that I was been treat differently from all those pretty girl around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment