Saturday, January 14, 2012

[Dairy] Audition Day Part.1



Good morning everyone!! 


Had bath and eaten breakfast together with honey drink~ Later going bring 3 water bottle~ 2 bottles is honey drink for JiaJia and me to drink before we go into audition room and one water bottle with plain water..So many water bottle,I know.

I was not shivering but I know I will scare later..Later we both confirm don't even know where to go and we will just stand there till 8.30am till all go register again than we will move. I hope our group all is girl than will be friendly with each other. I got so much to remember about been confident but I guess I will just leave it natural.

I will maybe make a video today talking about audition thing , wow first time. But I will see first because I was kinda of busy today. Hope that JiaJia and me do well in audition and everyone that is going do well too! If only I can provide honey water for ALL of them but too bad..I can't..T__T

Okay got to go now,will post again later ~  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment