Saturday, January 7, 2012

[Dairy] Dance?Hell no.I'm bad.






Today finally I can practice but....I always give up so easily on dance..I have a hard time dancing.Really.If you ask me to watch video that don't have teach "count" which is slowly and just give me a mirror version , I can't .Because I hardly remember the dance step while watching it. That's why I say I have hard time learning dance and I'm stupid in it. Thinking about it ... Dance is a important part in my dream .. How am I going to over climb this mountain? I wonder why am I so stupid in it.I guess other people are much more hard-working and smart in it than me. I'm just a stupid person. 

I know there's no use crying as it don't change anything but....Others...can do it why I can't?My memory have problem ? Yes I guess..This life is going to be wasted because of my stupidness.I understand why I did not pass any audition.I did not blame anyone but I blame myself because I'm not that great as others yet. Fine.Even it's hard I still gonna learn it. It's just that I give up easily on dance...That's my weak point. Can't even do well in one thing...What am I? Nothing. Useless person. 

This day,I tend to keep myself company. In school,we're schoolmate,outside school,we're just like stranger.I hardly find anyone to go out or anything.I don't know why..I just want to keep to myself now a day. You're going through a hard time, I know . What about me? I'm going through it too,is just that you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment