Monday, January 16, 2012

[Dairy] Don't Insult Please..


"All you left behind is just the image in my mind."

"Is this the end?Just a fairytale?"


Today in school well...I don't want to talk much about it. There's something that happen in the morning and it make me shiver and all of a sudden,I tear up. This is the first time I ever tear up in school , luckily,my tear did not flow down and hardly anyone really saw it. I got to say this to that person if that person is reading it.

"Did I even insult the music that you listen to? If no, please stop insulting the music I'm listening to.Everyone have different taste in music. You like English,go ahead.I never say anything too. I never force you with a gun to like K-POP. You don't need to insult K-POP till like it's not a music at all because K-POP IS A MUSIC! It's just different language.Language does not exist in music,if you don't even understand this little thing,what right you have to say about music? What right you have when you don't even respect music? Music does not matter about language,it's about the MUSIC and FEELING. If language matter , than I think Music should call Language instead of Music. If you don't like K-POP, you won't have to download it into your song and on it in class and than pretend that you want to kill that person that on that song when that song is IN YOUR PHONE! And what right you have to say , "You listen to this kind of music, Bitch?" .

Yes! 

I listen to this kind of music. What wrong with it? You don't like this music? Keep your comment to yourselves and don't need to say it out. Even I not so like English song, did I even say , "Waa! This music !! OFF IT !! " Did I? I don't . I respect you all as I know everyone have different taste.

One last word for you if you're reading . 

Don't like K-POP? Don't listen to it and don't even download to your phone. Keep your comment to yourselves if you don't want other to insult the music you listening to too. Thanks you. Peace on you."

I felt so .... you know hurt? when someone seem like insulting the music I'm listening to when they don't even know anything. Even I'm just a fans of K-POP,I really felt hurt at that moments. I keep looking at them to see what they going to do and all of a sudden I was thinking , "Was it wrong to listen to K-POP?Listen till need to been insult by other?" My whole body at that time was shivering and tear was in my eye. I don't want anyone to see it till I went out of the classroom.

What I'm thinking is that why must they be like this? On it for what when they don't like K-POP?To insult? Using chair and pretend as if you want to hit that person that on it when it's on your phone? Calling K-POP as this kind of music. If you don't like it,simple,don't on it. I felt like I'm in USA and it's like those racist case all of a sudden.What is wrong with listening to K-POP?Don't tell me you want me listen to English song when I love Korean Language more. For what all insult K-POP when they don't even insult other language music? For what insult when it's all music? Respect. This is the most important  and simple thing in music. Do you even know? I don't know if you know but it's good if you know. Even as a fans,I felt so hurt. What if is the singer heard it and saw it with their own eye? They will felt thousand of hurt. Please be more sensitive , put yourselves in other shoe and think about it.

I felt that I'm been insult because of I listen to K-POP yet been treat as the odd one in class and it's like I'm in wrong when I'm a K-POP fans. It's like what right do they have to insult it and why do I have to be insult when I listen to K-POP? K-POP change my life and it change me. 

I don't know why..The scene and the word I heard and seen this morning keep replaying in my head.
It really hurt me a lot personally which I don't know why too. This is the first time I ever cry when someone insult K-POP when it's in front of me. That scene keep on replaying again and again in my head. It really hurt...I don't hate them for saying it but I really hope they understand it..I'm just blaming myself for no reason..

I don't regret listening to K-POP. I don't . Even no matter how many insult I get from been a fans and no matter how hurt it's to hear people hating K-POP and insult it, I won't leave it. Once I stay,I will always be there. I love K-POP not because of those boy band or girl band but it's because their music really did change my life. It make me more mature in everything I does. There's always a reason why I love a thing.



"I know I'm ugly but please don't leave me alone . I seem strong but I'm not." 







4 comments:

  1. Who ever that person is, doesn't know anything or how to appreciate music. -.-""

    -Dongsaeng ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LeeChunghee Annyeong dongsaeng! I never know that you will read my blog O.O! And well,I don't know if they know music but I guess they learn music...I just hope that they respect all music even is different language that they don't understand :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez what is there for to insult Kpop...English song , Chinese song , Korean song and Japan song in the end they are an song too, that person don't really have to go that far to insult other country music if that person love english then that person can just stick to english song there no need to insult kpop..even i kinda of don't really like listen to kpop i won't go that far to insult kpop after all kpop song had it own style as well.

    sorry maybe my comment is kinda of hurt too O_O?
    or was it hard to understand LOL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Katherine.L.H.L NoNo! It's not hard to understand and it's not hurt :) I'm glad that you understand how to respect other music even you not so like :) And ya it's too far to insult other country music when each music have own style and everyone have different taste :) I mean it's not like if you don't like k-pop,you don't allow them to listen or anything and than angry than slowly insult back.

      Delete