Sunday, January 15, 2012

[Dairy] Do You Have The Right?


"I lift my head to prevent my tear from dropping.Because of you."

"Hiding the tear behind my smile,crying when I'm alone."


I don't know why,all of a sudden I get so emotional..The cold wind that blow toward me,let me felt that feeling of been left alone even when listening to "Tiffany-By Myself" . I guess,I don't pass this time for the audition too.I know it all along even before I go that I won't pass.I did felt hurt,I did felt depress but am I going to cry? I don't want myself to cry but I guess I will cry tonight to sleep. I know crying won't solve anything but it does make me felt better and I will feel strong and will stand up once again after I cry. How I know that I will fail? Because 3 girl get shortlisted on spot and plus my vocal,looks and everything are not great as other. So I guess it's fair that other get choose instead of me.

Whenever I fail a audition,I will think of Go Younha and IU..They're great but fail more than 20 audition.. I always think that if a person fail a audition,does this mean that person have no talent or is that person is not what that company looking for? I always tell myself is that person is not what that company looking for as if a person fail a audition mean no talent than what is Go Younha and IU? But my devil always tell me , "Them is them. You're the one that belong to , "Fail because no talent and look." . "

It's okay , LiQin...Stand up once again no matter how hurt each fall are. No matter how each fall getting more and more hurt,it's okay. Hold on to it. Don't disappointed those that have faith in you and don't disappoint your heart..Don't disappointed anyone and don't regret. It's okay to fall,just stand up after you take a rest at each fall. Learn from each fall and walk carefully in order not to fall hard again. Tear that flow down on each fall,just let it flow. Believe , practice and trust everyone that have faith in you. You can't disappoint them. You can't . The stage,that you want to be on..The flash coming from a camera you want to see...The smile you want to see on people face whenever you perform..The clap from everyone you want to hear after each performance you have..The amazing feeling you get when you hear your own song play on the TV...The amazing feeling of been in your own world when you're on stage. The amazing feeling of been able to keep singing for your life..For all this,you got to hold on and be strong. I don't know if you will be able to reach your dream but just live with no regret for now.



Listening to this song now and she's really talent to write her own song and music! Replaying again ~ I really love her voice and her eye kinda of remind me of SNSD's Tiffany. Even her voice have the colour that kinda of sound like her but of course both of them are different and both of them have their own unique thing.

While...

It's time to get over those sad thing..

Let talk about today ^-^ 



Went out with my friend today to Bugis ^-^  JiaJia and JiaXin~ 

Went to met them at Toa Payoh and we went to eat lunch before going off to Bugis. Was listening to song whenever I'm in MRT. Before I went to met them, I hear "Tiffany-Ring" till tear are in my eye when I'm in MRT. After getting out than I wipe it off from the edge of my eye ,  fearing that it will fall if I leave it there. While...Why did I have tear?I think till what if one day I can see myself become pretty, I will confirm keep cry but I know it's not possible. A person looks are decided when they're born .I'm born looking this way,no matter how hurt I felt when someone praise my friend and I been left aside,I got to accept the truth. 

Thinking that how unfair life is when entertainment company only accept those that are pretty and hardly give chance to those that're not. I really hate my looks till I will keep cry when I looks at my flaw in my face. While thinking of some other thing...

Okay. Let hear happy thing. 

Went to Starbuck for some coffee! 


Sit there for don't know long and will chatting about many thing and than went off to take some neo-print.



See what happen to my "glasses" .. 


Heart-shape ! 


JiaJia and JiaXin editing the neo-print while I take photo of them. 

There's one more neo-print and one more picture but I delete the neo-print in a rush... Not careful..Such a careless person am I and the other photo,I can't upload it on blogger T__T..

Never mind .

-Sigh- 

All of a sudden I felt my life are so boring. Really. 

Anyway,that Neo-Print worker , looks like Hong Young Gi!! I don't even notice it till JiaJia told me! She was in orange hair colour and she's tiny in size and and!! She really look kinda of like her and she's friendly too!! Oh my god..My favourite ulzzang!! She really look a bit like her, I want to look at her more .. LOL!! 

It been two day since I update story.Felt sorry for my reader but I can't help it. I was busy yesterday and I have no time to update now. I need to get to bed after this post. School tomorrow. .Oh well...School sucks .. Got to wake up early and spend 7 hour in school ... 

Anyway ! My request poster for "Lucky Disc?No! It's Lucky Poster!!" is done! See how well it's done by Milky-chan of "sweet mallows graphic request shop" from AsianFanFics ! 


Amazing right?!! XDDD I'm excited by looking at this poster!! This make me want to update the story more! 

"Each and everyone of us have a talent.It's just different.For all been put together,will become one piece." 

Like I'm not good in making poster , I will find other to make it. While those good in making poster use their skill to make poster for storywriter. Is like helping each other. In a piece of work,many people are part of it and each role are important. No matter that role is small or big , it does not matter , what matter is you play your role well and you enjoy it. 

I will end here . Off to bed . School tomorrow . 


"A smile will brighten up your day, so smile into the camera." 


"I know I'm ugly but what make you have the right to judge me when you're pretty but not BEAUTIFUL?"









No comments:

Post a Comment