Sunday, January 8, 2012

[Dairy] It's Sunday



What to do today? I don't know..Is really boring..If only my life was busy from morning till night than I won't get bored.Throat not in good condition today.Full of throat mucus,it felt like my voice was been block.So do what?Watch the dance video over and over again.Even the movements is fast,keep watch the part till remember.That what I tell myself when I talk to myself today.Been so 4D today and talk to myself . Sometime I even scold myself and I will change to the one been scold and reply.Such a 4D girl.
Later writing out all the lyrics and than try see which song more suit my voice.Till now,I haven't found a ballad song that suit my voice because ballad song mostly is low notes while fast song mostly is high notes.Can't I sing a fast song in audition..Or maybe I will still sing "By Myself" just that I change to sing chorus. The first notes got one super low notes and that I will sing till out of tune..

Yesterday dream till I went to audition with my friend and all were talking not like in reality the audition so quiet.The judge ask my friend to sing and than she sing softly and I keep talk to her ask her sing more loud than I ask her change to rap and than the judge ask me sing , I sing and know what? I really mes up the first low notes. Maybe this is a hint that I will mess up during audition.Molla.I just think so.


Isn't this picture cute?XD The little boy so cute! So young and using laptop plus the glasses is a bonus point on cuteness~ He looks so smart~ 



Lisnteing to APINK -Like A Dream.Not use listening to their song as I hardly listen to it.Really is HARDLY.But I guess maybe their song more suit my vocal range coz I felt comfortable singing their song.High vocal range? Maybe they are too; Most song which is  ballad start with low notes and I can't sing low notes loudly because when I try to sing it,the low notes make my voice gone. A weak point I guess?Sigh..Dance don't go well and sing too.

Thinking whether can I reach my dream one day?
My mind tell me , no.
My heart tell me , just try it since nothing is impossible.






I hope so that it's truth..

I got to say this computer was so lag.My typing was so slow.

Still have many thing not done yet.Before audition all got to be done.I guess on monday I will go to library on recess time to lend the printer as I need to find some picture to print our for art exam and I need print out audition form.Maybe I'm going spend my recess time all in library as I need to read more book.I forgot to do my homework for math! Got to do it later...7 pages

I got to say that I notice my dad love to talk and care thing around him even it piss people off.Like too protective?I love to talk but when I'm not around friend,I don't like to talk.And I love to be left alone.I don't like attention on me.I mean I like but is not use to it.Sigh.I felt that my mom more dote on  my brother.I just felt that.Whenever talk about money my mom will okay with my brother even he waste money buy watches which can cost $1000+.I guess I got to work to support myself!!I guess I need to change my glasses soon.I felt dizzy when wearing it.Well,when new year come,I'm going buy lots of Ice-Cream LOL!! !!And sweet! I felt that my mental age are not even 16 year old.People on new year think money or family , I think about sweet and Ice-Cream.Well can't blame me,I just like this.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. @Wholesale Printing To the peak?Really?o.o And thanks you :)

    ReplyDelete