"I will always be here waiting for you to notice me,look at me."
Hello everyone! I'm kinda of tired right now but I got to post about what happen today :) Went to JYP & Alpha Audition 2012 today with JiaJia , it's held at MDIS Queentowns Campus. My dad drive us there and there was so less people but when it's about 8.30am,suddenly many people come and all line up. We both was like one unclear kids don't know should we line up or not. In the end we line up and my number was 69 while JiaJia is 70 ~ The girl who is 68 ask us for pen and I was so happy that I smile , at last someone talk to us~
Luckily our group mostly is girl only one guy who sing "Infinite-Be Mine" . When I was in the audition room hearing and seeing other people audition , my heart beat a bit and than when I was in front of the judge and other people turn to audition,my heart increase a bit but when it's no.67 singing,my heart beat so fast! But luckily I did not shiver and I was looking and talking softly to JiaJia while smiling and looking at those in my group~ They're so good and they're really friendly.We all smile to each other even no talk ~ A nice and fun audition for this year. 2010 was more stressful because it was like dead silent while this year was noisy.The female judge was really funny,she say "start" in Korean and we all were like "Huh?" than she say "start" in Chinese than we all laugh. From what I see,our group is the most like not scare one coz we all keep talk and joke and make noise. Luckily , even my heart beat very fast, my voice does not sound shaking (according to JiaJia). I did not know if I do well or not.
I just know when is my turn my mind is like blank and I auto sing it out and the next thing I think in my mind is when that time I stand on stage to perform and than I just keep singing. Is like my body was taken over and I just auto sing out. Hmm..That's all.After that went to eat at Somerset , than walk around a while before going home.
And than bath and wear uniform and went to take award,so long! In the end I was there listening to song and when it's my turn,I look around and there's many people.When I was on the staircase,I felt that my heartbeat was beating but the moments I stand on stage,my heartbeat stop. When I see the flashlight of camera,I'm not scare anymore.I look at the camera and smile and than at the people. And I really love the feeling of been on stage with all the flashlight and a place higher than many people to see me up there or perform.I can really confirm that THIS is my dream. THIS is where I want to be, the stage.
I just got to say,this year audition was not really scary. I hope the next time I go to audition,I will improve more and don't scare more and the most amazing thing is I sing for 30 sec! just like in the timing and she thought I sing finish coz I pause as I was going into 2nd verse but she thought I sing finish so she stop me but well,at least I sing finish the 1st verse~ The most amazing thing is that when it's my turn,I just auto sing out when my mind is like kinda of blank and unclear , it's like I'm in a fairy world. Well,I know I won't get in so I don't get depress today. I'm just glad that I reach my goal for today audition , I did have fun and don't even mess up the low notes.
We will been say by the Alpha chairman or CEO? LOL~~ Coz we want go toilet than we were going out coz we thought the toilet at outside than he tell us don't go wandering around , the toilet is upstair. LOL! So embarrass..Than people looks at us .... T__T.. There's so many pretty and good-looking people around at the audition T__T..Envy them,have the looks plus I bet they have the talent. Korea Entertainment look for looks so they have a huge bonus! T__T..
Was planning to make a video talking today audition but don't have time,I will see about it tomorrow :)

No comments:
Post a Comment