Pretend I'm not there! LOL!! Joking!! This was taken last year , the first time I ever take photo with my parent ^-^
Day by day , I notice how cute both my parent are together as a marry couple. Why do I call then opposite attract ? Because of their horoscope , umm... yes I believe in horoscope ALOT! , plus they're really opposite.
Here are their story.
When my mom and dad was in their teenager day , they're just stranger that don't even know each other exist in this world till one day that change their life.
I heard from my mom that she went to work in army food stall that sell food while at that time my dad was a solider in army. So it's normal that all solider will come across my mom as she's the one that give them those food for break time. I don't know how but I guess is love at first sight? I guess is my dad like my mom and than something happen , confess? Than they get together. They never even fight for one time when they're a couple. How success they're for a opposite attract couple.
My dad was a "gangster"..Should I say a real gangster or a gangsta? I don't know. While my mom are those girl that keep stay in house and do housework. Can you see the different now? Two different world but because of one place , bring both together till now.
Even my parent fight a lot now , they still stay together no matter what.
Why I find this opposite attract marry couple cute?
Because .....
Just now , we eat steamboat and after eating , my dad was been a kids , he went straight back into bedroom.
While my mom and me clean up all the thing , my mom say loudly , "Your dad everytime like this. I too understand him. Eat finish,straight go room.Later we clean finish,he will come out again."
And guess what? My mom really understand my dad. After we clean finish and my dad really did come out and pretend nothing happen.
They always point out each other flaw and tease each other but they never stay angry for too long. Mostly is my dad that use a tease form to make her angry and use a tease form to make her less angry.
My dad was like a kids while my mom was like a mom looking after a kids.
My dad was lazy and everything about him are like kids while my mom are hard-working and everything about her make her really mature.
My dad are playful while my mom are calm.
My dad are taurus while my mom is scorpio.
= A Aquarius daughter (me) and a Aries son (my brother) .
My dad laugh out loud and always seem to keep to himself and cheerful while my mom are always really calm no matter what happen.
I see them everyday, last time they keep fight like a kids and I find it really annoying but now as I know their horoscope and them more,I really find them opposite from each other while same like the same. It's just this special feeling that they give out that seem different. Maybe that's why they're opposite.
I got to say , if there's any Taurus and Scorpio couple , stay together till the end please.
I can bet with you , in the beginning, there might be thing that seem to break both of you up but as time goes by , you will really accept each other flaw and understand each other more than any one else.
If this both stay together till the end, I can say you will have a fun and child-like relationship once you understand each other. I can say this because I see it base on real life couple which is my mom and dad.
They might complain,they might hate but inside the hate , there's love that is bigger than anyone.
P.S My mom always tell my dad EVERYTHING! That's what I don't like when she tell him everything about what I say to her.
Well , still I got to say , my parent really match each other .
I everytime thought that my dad will choose those pretty girl around him than my mom but I don't know why he choose my mom when he can choose those pretty girl that hang out around him. I guess is really opposite attract or maybe they're fate to be together.
I everytime thought that my dad will choose those pretty girl around him than my mom but I don't know why he choose my mom when he can choose those pretty girl that hang out around him. I guess is really opposite attract or maybe they're fate to be together.

No comments:
Post a Comment