Friday, January 13, 2012

[Dairy] My Art Work...




Hello!! I must really get use to saying hello in blog post even when there's less people reading it ^-^ ~ 

Today school was so boring..Really,day by day,it's getting more and more boring but still we got to keep on study even we hate it. I bet no one love to study just like what my VP say. When to Toa Payoh central with JiaJia,JiaXin and GeokTeng ,when after school at around 12.30pm. When to eat and we chat a lot , after that JiaXin and Geokteng company JiaJia and me to take ID Photo for tomorrow audition and guess what I compare the 2010 audition photo and now one,I have change but I guess is just my bangs that change.

My art work are gone...T__T..I have plan to paint the background to black because I want to make it a winter night but than my Miss Khoo? say that black not nice plus hard to paint so she ask me pain brown...And I ask Mr Pon , "Does this looks like winter night?" and he shook his head. I guess the next lesson I got to paint all back to white and start over again... That teacher ... =__=lll Always ask people do thing against her own wish and don't respect other people . Is our art work , we have right to choose what to paint. The whole art work is like ... Light blue background with snowflake , light golden brown hair and baby pink dresses. This is the girl in the winter that been left alone by everyone , she's surviving by herself till she become dead in the winter , even as a spirit she's left alone. That's the story of my art piece.

Hardly practice today but I guess it should be okay. I have practice a bit and the only thing I scare is still I will shiver when auditioning because I want myself to audition the moments like during Choir perform on stage in front of many people and the moments I been on stage with my Primary School Friend to perform for some people. I must remember that I must not worry too much about my voice if not will affect it , pour out all my emotional while thinking about the moments I sing on stage the feeling and been confident , telling myself that no matter in or out , it's okay, as long as I try my best it's fine.

Good luck to whoever is auditioning tomorrow for JYP & Alpha Audition 2012~ Hope everyone was in good condition and did their best. I wish I did my best too >.< Guess I should not worry too much..After audition , going out for a while with JiaJia than need to get home by 3pm and going on stage to take award in the evening before heading off to my grandma's house with my parent to give her thing. Tomorrow is a busy day and I'm looking forward to it plus scare of it too.. 

Going to wake up on 5am and get ready before warming up my vocal and dance. After audition,I will be able to eat my candy and Ice-Cream~ I have been controlling myself for the past few week..Not even milk , tomorrow , I'm going have milk straight after audition!! 

That's all for today , I'm going to update story before off computer and went to sleep. ^-^ 

Hwaiting!!

 *Gosh..I'm scare..But if I'm scare in front of judge,how am I going to perform on stage?Last time I not scare because I don't care what other think , I just want to sing . So I must have that mind set for tomorrow too. Hope it will help me for not shivering..*

2 comments:

  1. Instead of plainting black why don't try mix? Dark and dark blue? upper part paint abit of black and continue with dark blue :) below paint white and abit of grey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Katherine.L.H.L Nice suggestion and now than I see this comment T__T I have already pain it sky blue for the background..But still thanks for the suggestion ^-^

      Delete