"The sunlight that blind my eye,I can't looks at you."
"Do you know that,I'm always looking out for you?"
"Maybe it's better if I can rewind the time to stop this feeling."
"The pain feeling of heart make me hard to breathe. Stop coming into my heart and mess up my mind."
Good evening!!
I'm back with a new post again ^-^ ~ Today went out with Jiaxin to many place.Now,I will post all about it.
Firstly,I plan to go out to buy thing since yesterday but than no one want to go out since no one reply me about want company me so I plan ownself go out but still I'm not use to it so I choose not to go out.But still Jiaxin say she can go out when I sms her so,went out with her ^-^
We went to Toa Payoh ! I bought a moisturizer from TheFaceShop ! I want to buy Ice Flower series but it's out of stock so the sale girl ask me to try this as it's suitable for all skin type and more suitable for teenager :)
Haven't use it so I can't say anything about it :)
After that went to eat Ice-Cream! It been a long time since I bought cone ice-cream~ Went to buy black singlet at "Song & Song" for $7.
After buying singlet,went to take mrt to Somerset. Went straight to a shopping mall call , "I Don't Know." LOL!! Just joking.I don't know what that mall call but we went to eat ~~
Yes! " Best Fries Forever" ! First time trying it and it's great! It's the cheese that taste ...
JJANG!!
Okay,after that went to "The Central Point" for some Starbuck~ We order a large size of Vanilla Latte but I only finish half cup of it while the rest I give it to Jiaxin. She finish her whole cup of Vanilla Latte! How amazing is she ~ ^__^
Only taken this photo after we're half way drinking the Vanilla Latte.We forgot about taking photo of it...
SEE!! The empty cup without ice is mine coz I pour all the ice and latte into JiaXin one coz I can't finish it and she don't want to waste any food/drink too~
After that we went straight to Plaza Singapura ~
We went to take some neo-print ~
Hahas~ We don't know what pose to pose so been so random that we say pose with a silly face~ XD
This is the photo that we look up and we were like " ...................." 'We must looks retarded.' LOL!!
A heart shape pose! I sick of doing hand one so I give a BIG HEART! XD~
I want to catch some soft toy with $5 but I fail all...
This Hello Kitty!!! I tell Jiaxin , "This Hello Kitty looks like Pikachu." And she totally agree because it really look like Hello Kitty in a Pikachu clothes. Please make Hello Kitty back to the human Hello Kitty!!!! T__T
But still,this Hello Kitty look cute~ And I fail to catch it.
See the Hello Kitty with Strawberry feet? I want that!! But again...I fail to catch it! If only I have great skill in catching all this thing..T_T.
Well,we take two photo with all this soft toy!!
Our reflection ! Jiaxin's good idea of taking photo with those soft toy LOL!! The Hello Kitty....
This one is the most Jjang! We're really like in those box of soft toy too!! XDD
After that,we went to Comic Collection and I bought stuff about SNSD SUNNY!!! I was like so happy when I at last found a short hair picture of her!
And than another one!
This one was my favourite! Because she seem to be make-up free and with her natural face~ XD
Than a group photo of SNSD!
ㅋㅋㅋ!!
Than bought a Sunny enlinkz card sticker !
I paste it behind the enlinkz card, even I want to paste it in front but I can't coz I need to borrow book from library LOL!!
Guess what? I bought 12 solo poster of Sunny! It's in a set and it cost $23.90. It should be $32.90 but it's on offer ~
I just open it and it's just pure amazing! In all the poster , my mom love the "Run Devil Run" poster the most ~ XD I love all poster!!
When shopping around Comic Collection,I heard a girl beside me say , "Oh my God! Hoya! He's damn cute! He's a dancer."
I was thinking , 'Woah...So many people like Infinite.'
Girl mostly find guy idol photo and buy it while I'm opposite even I'm a girl..I find Sunny photo and buy it XD
But still,even I feel odd that I'm different,I don't regret~ I prefer Sunny over whoever !
Okay after that went to Ajisen Ramen.
Seafood ramen :)
Mayo Prawn! Prawn ~ My favourite seafood ~
The Ice Lemon Tea was totally different from other Ice Lemon Tea and it's just pure JJANG!
Here are some picture we took in Ajisen Ramen :)
We took this while waiting for our order to come ~
Jiaxin took it for me ! I always love my side way look than my front looks because my front looks is just ....
Not nice. LOL!
After eating,we went to toilet before going home :)
Picture taken in toilet :)
I was laughing while taking this photo ~ I really hate the way I smile or laugh.
This picture is the most I like because of our eye give off a dead graze ~
My solo photo in toilet..Don't misunderstood,I'm not closing my eye.I'm just looking down at my phone ^-^
This photo is taken when going up to Comic Collection ! Still,I really choose eye as the feature on myself that I like before lip come on second.
Oh ya! Here's a shocking new! Looking at this.
I know you see tissue!! But the tissue is the main character now!
Well..The news is .. I found this tissue in the black bag I use today and guess what.
The last time I use this bag is when last year exam period..Which mean this tissue I have use it to wipe my sweat and keep it in my bag since last year till today...I still use it to clean the table in Starbuck.Look how I don't waste a tissue but I know I'm so dirty LOL!!
And I know one thing today from Jiaxin!
Jiaxin hate to waste food even it's a tiny bit of it.
She say it on her own and I was the opposite of her! LOL!! I waste it and I don't care while she eat it even she's full but well,it's a good habit for her not to waste food while it's a bad habit for me to waste it T__T
Did not went to Supermarket with my parent today..They bought everything and don't want to go anymore.Sigh.Ice-Cream...Yogurt..Don't worry,I will get you out of the supermarket tomorrow!! Come to my house instead!!
This cat are just so cute. I want one.. Sigh but I can't keep any pet.
Don't you? ...
Oh ya! One last time before I finish updating my blog.
I saw my twins in Somerset!!
I was walking back to 313@Somerset with Jiaxin before I saw a girl sitting with her friend. I looks at her and thinking , 'Wow.She wear the same style as me and same hairstyle! Her eye look kinda of like me too.Did I see wrong?'
Than I walk pass her than Jiaxin said , "I thought that was you than I thought why Liqin become at there."
I turn around and saw the girl jump down coolly from where she's sitting than I saw that she's only taller than me a bit but I know she's younger in age than me. I was like .... Epic.
The feeling I get when I saw someone that looks kinda of like me. The special feeling yet feeling that's scary. She have the same style of clothing as me just that it's different colour. The same hairstyle that cover all her forehead and that small black eye that hardly see any white space. The nearly same height as me.. All of her looks just me expect for her nose and lip. From far without my glasses,I found that she looks like me and the way she behave coolly....Like a guy,just like me.
She might looks kinda of like me but I guess she's herself because only from far looks like me.
At first I was totally shock that I'm looking at someone that looks like me from afar but after a while,I found it really special and I really hope to look at her face to face and stare at each other.



























T^T never ask me out sobb
ReplyDelete-Katherine LOL! Sorry..Coz long time no go out with you , than don't know whether you still want go out a not.
ReplyDeletesobb i'm waiting for u all ask mi out LOL
ReplyDelete-Katherine Hmm..Than when you free? :D
ReplyDeletehmmm anytime only for today,28 and 4 feb for now
ReplyDeleteHmm..Okay I will see when I got go out than call you along :)
ReplyDeleteyay~ okae
ReplyDelete