Today was so tired..Right now I was so tired.Got to from Toa Payoh go back to Redhill everyday after school. It was fine but it take about 1 hour to reach home and it's tiring..Back and forth from place that are far away from each other. Today finally I pin up my bangs and went to school with a side low ponytail.Showing my whole face to everyone. I have put down my pride in front of everyone. Luckily no one laugh at me but I still not use to showing my forehead and eyebrow to everyone. I felt that I looks so much like a guy and I looks weird. I don't know why , I felt all my feature put together form a puzzle that don't match.
See till puzzle,later going to do a 500 piece puzzle since I'm bored. Learning spelling and thinking what line to write for tomorrow English lesson. Doing Math homework later too and what else. Hmm.. I guess no more homework?
Miss Jamie teach us Science! I was like "Oh my god.My life going to be bad.." but in the end! Turn out to be her looks is scary but her character are fine! She joke in a cold way but it still make us laugh. For throughout 1 hour in lesson,no one lay their head down on table or talk. Not she don't ask us don't , is when she talk , you will auto listen to her.
She seem to LOVE black SO MUCH! .... No talking Chinese in her class and many thing else. I hope that we all can get along well with her , as she really have the charm and leadership once she start to talk. She walk like a model and her figure too even she's 40 year old plus! ~ Now I know why people vote her as the caring teacher? I think so.Because she seem scary but she's humors and good unless you make her angry.
Such leadership she have !! I respect her since she have that great leadership! ~ Her lesson make my mood so good till I writing also nice...LOL!
My mom tell me for what I want to work and she thought I want run away from country!! ... Emm..If I got? But no way I will run away without telling them unless really need to. I want to work because I need $3000.
Not for playing but for music thing. My mom say if she win 4D she will give me money and I tell her a thing ,
"Nothing will happen if you just sit there.If you don't do anything , nothing will change. Plus you last time also like that say , in the end, you also no give me but only give bro."
LOL~ Yeah ! Ms Jamie is (Y) too like Black XD !!
ReplyDelete@JosephineLee Hahahs! YES!! XDD
ReplyDeleteO_O wow what thing need to reach untill $3000?
ReplyDelete@Katherine.L.H.L Vocal lesson and instrument I want to buy for self-teach.
ReplyDelete@Wholesale Printing Thanks :)
ReplyDelete