Monday, January 2, 2012

[Dairy] Just Leave Me Alone

Photobucket


Morning~! School tomorrow and later going to pack all thing. 2012. I'm going to work hard for my study no matter how hard it's for me. It been 3 day since I last practice for audition and today was planning to practice but than my dad was at home... So waiting to see whether he got go out to work a not. Hope got , so I can practice. For now , just listen to song and than do nothing. Let just do nothing. 

Watch an episode of "Skip Beat" last night and find it kinda of nice so went to watch some episode 1 today and than stop watching now. I tend to like watching drama when I was alone. When someone at home , I stop whatever I'm doing. LOL! I know I behave like one weird but this is me and I'm just been me. 

School... I don't want... Because after this year is ITE which I don't want..Sigh. No choice. This is life. We got to learn to accept it and move on. Short post today. There is many thing I want to say but hmm never mind. Everyday say same thing I bet people read it also will bored.

Now what my dad scolding all those dirty word because I haven't pack my bag.How much time does it take to pack a bag? Less than 5 minute =__=lll For what need scold me all those dirty word. Don't let those word make my ear dirty that was been once clean by music. Music change my life completely. Last time because of them I was scold all those word without knowing what it mean , because of music , it change my character and mind. To me , Music is my god .

I really wonder why my dad keep care this care that. I mean is like he come home than keep care about thing. Like what time I'm going to eat. He even touch my thing and pack my bag. I got to say, I hate people to touch my thing without permission. Some people can touch but some people can't. I don't know why I don't like my dad so much. Without a reason. When thing does not goes his way, he will get angry. Right now he even asking my where is my wallet. I tell him just now that , "Don't keep care me , I don't like people to care about me. Just leave me alone."

Than he say till what my character like this next time marry how? I was like ..What this got to do with marry? And do you think I will marry and even if I marry do you think I will let this tie my freedom down? =__=ll

I just want freedom.Just leave me alone. I know what I'm doing since young  , so just treat it that I'm not at home and just don't talk to me and leave me alone in my own world. When it's time, I will do my thing silently. I just want some quiet place. You might think it's weird why like this than I angry.

Come to my house and live as me. Than you will know it. Even my mom and brother can't take his nag. He can keep nag about this and that when we don't even care. He even don't let people choose what they want to eat. I mean is like you have eaten and he just bought and force you to eat, if you don't eat he can keep say and say till don't know when. This is call what? Stubborn and bossy.

4 comments: