Monday, January 9, 2012

[Dairy] It's All Hidden




"Life is a mystery,I'm gonna make history."  - SNSD "The Boys"

"It's all hidden under,you can't know me." - Random by me. 

"Just get ready for the future,you will see the real me soon." - Randomy by me.


Right  now I haven't even write out lyrics and update story!! Oh gosh...If only I can sleep on 11am.Never mind,after this post,I'm going rush everything.There's not enough time. All those line above I found it suit the picture theme so .... Why it seem like lyric when putting it together .. Thinking of it,I haven't even write a lyrics now a day because I don't felt emotional because I have no time for it. Too busy for school.

My memories was so bad now a day..Nearly forgot to take my water bottles when after school and when I reach the bus stop than I found out I left my wallet under the table...Went back to take it and luckily the door never lock. My $70 just went bye bye after buying hair shampoo,facial cleanse and top up my enlinkz card. Money are just like water , so fast went good-bye.Now I know how hard it's to save money and earn it. 

My height are still 143cm.Sigh.Today have a new English teacher and he's like 180cm ++ !! If only I can be at least 153cm and above. People say girl will be taller than their mom , my mom is 153cm but why am I shorter than her? That's weird. 

That's all for today.Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment