Friday, January 6, 2012

[Dairy] Art LSP





Listen to this song!! ^^^^ 

Listening to it for about 5 time?Keep replaying it ~ I just how Sunny's voice sound so unique and charming~ I guess if a song of SNSD without Sunny , it won't be the same anymore . 9 as 1 - SNSD. Plus from the start of "Gee" even at that time Sunny is not my bias (Is Jessica and Taeyeon) but still I find that her voice are really unique and it bring the whole song to a different level. Her voice always make a song sound so fairytale and innocent. That's why I love her high vocal yet emotional. All the way Sunny and SNSD!! XD ~ 

Was really tired today..I have no idea why..On the way to school while listening to song and I was half asleep. Feel like sleeping in class too and felt so cold. Went to Art and that teacher talking was like kinda of rude toward student but my friend told me her talking is like this so ya I understand her. After school wanted to went to library but than it's close...*sob* 

Right after school I went to put down my bangs since it's after school , I really prefer my looks with bang...But no choice..I got to pin up. Went straight to LSP with friend and we start to draw and draw and talk about art before went down to canteen with Mr Pon to buy lunch to Art room eat LOL!!  Currently working on my drawing skill.It have been so long since I draw and my skill drop...

Here's the picture I'm going to paint it ~ 







I'm currently  working on the 1st picture :) After hearing Mr Pon advise , I decided to choose the 1st picture as it have more meaning. 

Okay..I nearly fall asleep in train today..Was listening to song and my eye keep on closing but I keep wake up coz once I sleep,I won't even wake up unless someone wake me up...That's what I scare. This few day sure are strange..Morning was really cold while afternoon was so hot...The weather have never been so hot before but this few day it's so hot plus big wind..I keep getting push forward by the wind everytime I walk..It's so strange..The hot weather let my head keep getting dizzy everyday..

1 more week to JYP & Alpha Audition 2012....I'm looking forward to it because after that is Chinese New Year and on the same day as my audition,I'm going to take money~ $300+ ? Ya I guess so and going on stage once again. This time I'm going slow down my footstep and remember the feeling of been on stage. What am I going to do with that $300+ ? Save it in bank and than till $3000. I saw a student working in Save and Shop. I guess either work there or NTUC. Pay must be higher than other job.

Tomorrow was planning to go out with my mom to woodland but....she got work. I want to buy puzzle.The old puzzle was so old till the box have worm and I was screaming like one crazy kids when I saw it. In the end? I throw it away. Never mind . I will buy it next week with my mom if not I will go alone ! 
I know that this audition , I'm surely not going to pass at all but I'm going there to have fun and train myself more. I know , you don't need to remind me or laugh at me for going.


2 comments:

  1. Emm..Is a national exam work so I can't take picture of anything. Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete