"All you need is her not me , I'm just a stranger in your life."
"You're too good for me,secretly wish that I can be her to be with you."
"Everything about you are just so prefect,just prefect."
"Can I just waste one 1 minute of your life to be with me?"
Today was a normal school day life and 4 more day to my birthday! I will become 16 year old.~ Well...See! I start with well again..Okay never mind. Today a word inspire me again .
"Some want it to happen,some wish it would happen,others make it happen."
This let me think of my dream. Which do I belong to? I guess those 3 above.
Like how I always said , "I want to have a good voice." "I wish that I will become prettier."
Did I make it happen? Half half. Than I think through it a lot.
If I don't make it happen and just sit there and hope that one day miracle will happen,than forever and ever I won't even have 0.00000001% to reach those goal/wishes of mine. I might as well get up and work for it instead of sitting down to wait for it.
Than I tell myself that I got to make it happen even it's hard. Even right now my voice are really kinda of weird. I can't sing high notes and than sometime seem no tune. I guess too long no sing. Got to brush up my skill soon!
Even it's awful,I won't give up so easily. Nothing can stop me and nothing will.
Bought mask sheet from TheFaceShop! My skin are so dry now a day >__<


No comments:
Post a Comment