It was going to be 11pm right now in Singapore. Have wrote a new story and update 3 chapter today and I was already tired. I felt like I have waste another day again. I always felt that I waste my day when I was not practice from morning till evening. Not that I don't want practice,is just that I don't know how to.
I guess I might change the audition song , I'm afraid that from shivering and heart beating so fast, my voice will crack and if it did , it's the end. "Tiffany-By Myself" first notes are always so low or maybe I change to sing chorus. Will think about it tomorrow and try it out. Thinking of singing "SNSD-The Boys English R&B Version" . I really love the song when it's in R&B version.
Thanks to my Dongsaeng , she suggest me many new song I have never heard before .
Going learn this song and cover it one day! Need a mic soon , heard that it's less than $200. APink - My My suit my voice? Hmm..Hardly listen to their song , might try listening to it tomorrow. I hate it when I was lazy and give up on dance easily LOL!! Because by looking at even the mirror version of the dance , which is the idol dancing to it , I can't even learn it. I mean not I can't dance the step. I know I can is just that it's too fast and I had a hard time looking carefully and remember their move before trying out . Oh well....
Still I'm going to try it out. 6 more day till audition, even I won't get in , I will give my best at every try. Recording demo for audition to every company are my only choice . But first of all I need a mic and a video camera...All thing need money. Oh god.
I still need to buy my facial form and hair shampoo..T.T Right now I'm using oatmeal to clean my face ~ Learn from Bubzbeauty and it's great! ~ That's all..Really tired.Good night , my little blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment