(Oh my god! Look at how amazing Sunny is! Like a Queen!~)
Did I post yesterday?I forgot...I felt that I have problem remembering thing which is real! I had hard time remember EVERYTHING....But if I really want to remember,than can,if not I won't go care~
I still haven't print out the audition form...How great is this?Got to find a way.13 more day till audition..I bet I'm going on 14 jan. It's 2012 now but I don't felt happy at all.I want 2011 back.There's still many thing I haven't done...I don't want to be 16 year old...Sigh..I'm getting older..5 more year and I'm officially adults. I don't want..I want time to freeze right now. I want the time to stop at this moments even I want to know the future.But I'm afraid that the future might disappoint me. I'm too afraid to take a step forward.
I have so many wish list...That haven't come true..This year birthday are just going to the same. The normal and boring one. There's nothing that can make me happy expect for anything that do with music. Am I so in love with music? ... I guess so..Since when? Molla...
2012...A stress year ahead..A stress year that I will cry..Work,school exam,practice and dream.All got to do with money..Audition..I see video and many of them stood out because of their clothes but when I looks at their face, they're so pretty...No wonder they give off a feeling of like they're the star of the day. If only I can be like them but I know I can't...Their fashion really shine even the clothes are normal. The hairstyle,the looks,the height,the figure and the skill are all so great. I put myself beside them,I guess after 100 year , the judge also won't look at me. Because I don't have the charm that shine out and out stand others. They're too great.
Smile and show what you got during audition? Now is so easy to say but when it's audition time, your mind will be all blank. Seeing the video for this year Alpha Entertainment Audition,many of them are so pretty and skillful. They really give off a special charm together with their looks and skill. Thinking back to my audition day, I sucks. I looks sucks and I sing badly. How do I want to shine? Even this year , I bet I won't shine. The star inside me , glowing and fading, glowing and fading over and over again.I know that I won't get choose no matter how much I wish that I was.
Audition for Entertainment company are much more harder than Choir Audition. When it is choir audition , I did not even shiver or scare. I just sing what the teacher ask me to and I even laugh and smile to her. Because she let me felt comfortable while audition for entertainment company are really scary. You will know it if you went for it. The air was like so stiff. No one laugh,no one smile. The judge all give serious face and you will felt so uncomfortable because all thing is silent and only your voice or the music you dance to.
I don't really know what is going to happen during audition day..I can't explain what I'm feeling now.. The feeling of wanting to shine brightly but knowing that I can't shine..Just like a bird that can't fly even it want to fly freely like other bird. The more I grow up,the more I will pay attention to every part of my body , not like how when we're young and don't care anything. We can't because we're growing up,once you care what you're wearing or choosing clothes, you're already growing up slowly without you knowing.
As I grow up , I already point out my flaw while looking at the mirror. Because of this , day by the day , the confident inside me start to fade. I still remember how confident I was last time but ... now all is over. I can't be confident ever again until I learn how to accept myself. That why I admire people that are confident or looks confident. I can name a lot of people that I admire for their confident. Many ... Many .. I wish I can be like them , I wish I can learn from them from looking at them but the more I looks at them , the more my confident drop down.
The more I hear my voice,the more my confident drop. I search for how to stood out and answers always is "Be yourself. Be different from other people. Have your own style. Never follow people but other follow you. "
I agree on it but how can I apply this when audition. Audition is just like stand there wait for your turn and your turn come you just stand out and bow to the judge before singing.The end.I know personality let you stood out but how to show other your personality when you can't even talk or do anything? I guess is all apply on your dressing and the way you carry yourself. Smile all the way and even you're not confident,show that you're confident. I guess? I will try and let you all know whether it work.
Been confident take lots of time . It come from the place you live in and people that surround you. People think that people been confident is a bastard or a bitch because the way they talk and carry themselves. Last time,I think that too and that why I hate people that are confident.I will act like I hate them even I admire their confident. But as I grow up , I know that they're the leader and those people that hate them are just follower that hope to become like them. Last time I was a follower and know I'm not a leader and a followers. I follow myself. I be myself. I show my mood of up and down without caring anything , people might think I'm a bitch but it's because they don't understand me. I'm just trying to be myself. Do you want me to be a faker or a person that is me? Think about it. If you want me to be a faker,I can tell you all the "good" thing about everyone and you. Which will make me fake and you hate me too. Been faker and myself also let you hate me? Than leave me. I don't need someone that hate me in my life. Even I'm alone forever , I don't want anyone that is faker too.Don't think I don't know who is been real and who is been fake to me. I know a tons of faker around me , I just don't want to say it out to spoil the currently relationship we have.
That why I keep secret to myself not that I don't trust anyone , is that I can't trust myself. Everyday,I'm living alone. No one to talk to expect myself .That why I have a habit to talk to myself. I blame myself , I blame other but my heart blame myself the most. I blame myself to have this vocal,I blame myself to be this short,I blame myself to have this looks. No one have ever praise me before at the right time with a honest heart that why I always blame myself. I need people around me to be honest at the right time. I look up to people that's honest and confident. I admire them even I act like I hate them. My mouth and body always act the opposite of my heart.
Here is my wish list. You will get surprise how much it is...!
- To reach my dream , been a trainee. Stand on stage to perform.
- Sing the song that I wrote.
- To not shiver anymore during audition.
- Singing,dancing,rapping and acting to improve more.
- Have a unique and mature voice. (Which is not possible)
- Learn many language.
- Wrote my own book.
- Act in a drama.
- Have Vocal lesson.
- Become taller (which is not possible at all)
- Better prettier (Super not possible.Unless plastic surgery.)
- Have a super close friend that I can tell ANYTHING to.
- A piano!! T.T
- A guitar!! T.T
- Have brace!! T.T
- Be a girl that's confident and full of charm (More More! Impossible~)
- Many many money!! LOL! Nothing can be done without money in this world.. T.T
The most importantly is to reach my dream... I want to perform on stage and carry on singing for everyone.
I want to live with member in a dorm and be there for each other.
I want a member to be my close close close friend! Like Sunny and Taeyeon T.T.. I admire their friendship!! T.T
Look at how close they're! They been crazy and wide together , they laugh together, they cry together. And they did everything together!! Sunny always choose Taeyeon to go with her anywhere , I bet they tell each other lots of thing since they're roommate. Last time Taeyeon does not open up to anyone,she keep to herself and now she start to open up more to everyone , the most is Sunny. Sunny help Taeyeon eat thing she don't like and Taeyeon help Sunny. Just like sister! I love how they both are so dorky ~ They learn to be themselves even having so much fame and money. They're just so unique and they seem to shine more when they both are together rather than alone. I never know that Sunny can be this wide! XDD


You afraid what kind of future you have won't i be more worse know what kind of future i had also i can't even live longer. you wnated be different than other i wanted to be same as other we kinda of like the oppsite like north pole and south pole haha at least your dream are able to grant as you live but my wish and promise are not able to grant unless i died and born in an world that is different fromt this i really want my wish to come true i even cry untill i thinking of ending my life right now instead of suffering untill 7 or 8 years what kind of honest and confident friend you really finding in the first place can you really know if that person is honest and confident? If the friend you wanted could appear infront of you it would be great. Sorry to said werid thing.
ReplyDelete@Sakura Sometime I really don't want post because I felt that my post always make you all become depress..That why sometime I don't feel like posting because I don't want pull you all in. Truth we are like oppsite. We have different dream and thinking. That why we always can't agree with each other and than misunderstanding start. Whether you believe me a not , I always trust my feeling. I can know how that person is by knowing them for a long time. I know who's true to me and who is not. So I can know who is honest and confident by looking at their action and everything. That why sometime I look at people for nothing. I know who is honest in this group of friend. Sorry if you think I'm weird too that I can feeling all this thing. I'm a weird kids. I want to end my life too at every moments in my life. You want to live long and your wish to come true but you think you can't that why you want end your life while me is because I know I can't do it and all the thing I felt let me emotionally get depress till I want to end my life. I guess we're somewhat the same and somewhat different too.
ReplyDeletenahh i'm an werid child too it not i want live longer i'm fear of living also fear of dying even if i live longer my wish can't be come true my promise will be broken. the reason i want to end my life was because if i wasn't born if only i wasn't born i might not have these feeling i only i wasn't create i might not think this way if only i wasn't exist i think i myself would be happier but you are great could see who is honest who is confident i don't even want to see haha because if they tell lie i also can't said them haha after all i myself was an liar too.
ReplyDeleteis good that you trust you feeling :) unlike me i can't trust it because i don't know what are sad what are angry what are happy is like i'm empty or i have too much untill i myself don't know if i'm happy or not for some reason i think when i read your post it make mi really want to said out what i really want to tell other.
ReplyDeleteI know , I like that too. I'm fear of living and I fear of death. I want to live yet I want to die. The confuse between this two. Just feel like not choosing either one . How I wish I was not a living thing. I won't need to die and I won't need to live. If we dead we might have all the thing going round and round around our mind for many many many year before we rebirth. If we live we will need to feel all the pain we get in this life. If only life was a peaceful life that we won't felt anything. I'm not great, I hate that I can see. Because it only let me can't get close to anyone...If only I can't see or feel it. I also don't have any right to said them because I was not a confident and not so honest kids too.If I'm a honest kids , I guess everyone already know all my secret.
ReplyDeleteMaybe is because you felt like this post open up you a bit more. It's okay. You can say it all out. No one will come my blog to see anything :) Sometime I trust my feeling, sometime I don't..I don't know why too..Even I trust, I can't really know what feeling I'm really feeling. Like you, I felt that I'm a empty shell. Even when I felt pain , after a while I don't felt anything.Is like memory loose and feeling are gone again that why I find it hard to express my feeling in whatever I do. Seeing your honest comment let me think and let me show a different side of me.
ReplyDeleteya.. if we are alive one day for sure we will get hurt again...if only we human wasn't create if only i wasn't exist..i might not get hurt i really hate pain. I'm fear of everything...sometime i fear of sleeping because everyday in my dream it would just turn into nightmare where people alway die i wish i was alone i really wanted to be alone so i won't get hurt anymore haha is like i'm runing away from reality but than to me this is my reality i would run away instead of facing it haha...my wish can never come truth ...my promise toward ruriko can never be exist because in the first place i can't even see them...even if i trust myself they exist my promise with her still can't be exist after the all that promise is something that not existed in this world haha. sorry for saying all the thing that is out topic >.<
ReplyDeleteIt's okay :) Can don't stop in topic. I wish that I was not alive too.Just like you,I'm afraid of pain and I hate it. I'm afraid of it till I afraid to take a step forward. Because I have been hurt alots of thing from okay can say all thing. I easily been hurt is just that I don't show it or talk about it. Now I'm telling you this LOL! I want to run away from the reality too but I don't know how T.T My wish can never come true too..You don't need to trust yourself if you can't but you need to trust Ruriko. Trust her.
ReplyDeleteYa i should try trust her... Look like the both of us really want to run away from reality haha i also easy hurt you is can see if that person is honest and confident. while me is can feel people aura and think everything that existed had an life LOL.. we both sure is werid...i wish i won't grow up LOL to random liao haha
ReplyDeleteYes you should learn to trust her no matter what other people think. Don't care what other people think if this is real or fake. If you think this is real than it's real. Trust her even you find it hard to. Hahas yes :) I guess girl are easily hurt? I don't know LOL! Maybe other won't.. We both have the same some sort of can know people but in different way. Really is same yet different. Hahas I wish I won't grow up too ...
ReplyDeleteDAMN ASH FROM POKEMON HE SHOULD GIVE ME HIS ROLE XD HAHAHA I WAN STUCK AT 10 YEAR OLD TOO :X
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! I want to be like him too! Won't grow up one XD
ReplyDelete