Don't this picture looks so nice?~ I found it on www.weheartit.com
Check out that website , there's lots of nice photography there~
Today school was normal? And I nearly fall asleep when Mr Shaw was speaking about result student get last year.I keep play with my shoelance...But when the V.P talk , I was all awake because he come down the stage and he talk more lively. He talk till K-POP about how K-POP lover listen to it and can sing it well without understanding the meaning than whole school laugh coz all agree ~
After school and I was like so headache till I reach home and went to take the parcel from POST office with my dad. The shoe have reach~ Black boots ~ But than.. I guess I have too short leg !! Not so nice on my leg but still can wear~ 36 size..Is kinda big.. I should just stick to 35 size.It's okay,I just wear sock and put insole LOL!! My calf too small or what (No.I find it big) coz my calf seem so small when wearing the boots.
When going downstair today,I take same lift as 5 teenager guy..They were wearing uniform and are super noisy. I bet is bad boy type. =__=ll . Here is their conversation I heard.
I went into the lift and they were so noisy,they keep quiet when they saw me go in . I press the close button than I hit till one guy's hand.
Me : Sorry. (Cold tone)
They were still talking loudly.
Guy 1 : ** ! So Xiasuay sia (embarrass) .
Guy 2 : Button your shirt la!
Guy 1 : I buttoning than she come in , ** damn xiasuay sia.
I was like ... what the hell? Your shirt got open? I no saw anything. No abs also for what embarrass =_=ll
Guy 3 : **** , for what feel XiaSuay sia?
Guy 5 : You all thing put in bag , you like dog sia!
Than guy 4 lean on the lift door to look at me than I look down,that moments was like the longest lift I ever ride. Felt so uncomfortable there. When the lift reach 1st floor I get out so fast .
Than I heard a weird thing.
Guy ?? : (Don't hear what he say but got what "My Girl." I was like huh? But I don't turn around.)
Guy 3 (I notice his voice.He most deep one.) : BYE!
Than they walk off and I hear them laugh. I was like Oh my god..Those 5 guy are just freaking scary even they're student. The way they talk and how can they talk to stranger ? =__=ll
Okay whatever with them! After seeing them , my mood all gone ..I bet they're younger than me like one year.
Officially fail Avance Global Audition 2012 ! ... Yes , I'm not cheerful,I'm depress but I guess there's nothing that will change even I depress..Failure keep coming my way but still I can't give up. I don't know why too , everytime I fail ,I don't even want to give up. Passion? Maybe . I guess so. I just got to keep improve and try.
Today Miss Jamie ask us intro ourselves and say our name , when it's going to be my turn..My heart was beating so fast and than I'm shivering..Just like during audition..When I say my name, she say "Wow! Your voice loud till I can go deaf.Do you need a mic?" She joke say I talk loud but truth is damn soft. But after that I talk loudly LOL!! Coz not so scare anymore.
And I know one thing which is when all attention was on me,I will get shy which cause soft talking and I will be scare which cause me to shiver..No wonder when audition I will shiver coz all attention was on me. I bet you're thinking if I want to be on stage, how can I have this fear? Well,I'm thinking that too but no choice since no one hardly give me attention.I mean I don't attract attention and I not use to people looks at me that why.But if get use,should be okay. At first will scare but after a while it's okay.
And I know why we seem to have no x-factor/charm or seem unique when audition because all this should be shown through personality while audition,we only show skill but not personality.So they won't know our personality.But I guess when auditioning should remain natural even when scare or what. I guess I should. I guess I will shiver again during audition. Oh well..It's okay since I know it's normal to some people , not only me and I know even without shivering , I will not pass.I'm just going there to train myself and had fun. If I don't have fun , how can I let other felt fun?
This is what I always tell myself. If I want other people to felt something,yet I don't felt it,how can other people felt it?
Oh what I'm still going say? I forgot , waiting for audition day and looking forward for Chinese New Year! Because I love going to supermarket and shop around! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ!!

No comments:
Post a Comment