"Walking alone,hoping that one day you will fill the empty space."
"Those wind just remind me of you been by my side,come back to me."
"I need you,I want you by my side all the time."
"It's okay even I must wait for you for many year,I'm always here."
Today went out with GeokTeng , it been long since we last hang out so plan to hang out today.We first went to Raffle Place but than found out that there's nothing to shop there so we went to Plaza Singapura.We first went up to the last level and try to catch those doll. Geokteng say she got to catch one for my birthday and she use $19 on it...Than we went to eat Mac and she treat me to it and than we went to take neo-print and I only pay $2 and she pay $7 for it! .... Than she keep trying over and over again for wanting to catch a doll for me and wow...She really waste lots of money of me today..I can say it's about nearly $30 and I felt bad for it T__T
Than to repay her,I treat her ice-cream LOL! I know not enough but I will treat her more next time ~ In the end we went to comic collection and she bought me a $21.90? hello kitty piggy bank! ... I was like .... 'Oh gosh...She waste lots of money on me today...T_T..' . But still thanks for the gift ^-^ Geokteng have those spirit of not giving up on a thing too easily, even it's going too far , she won't give up. I like that! Had fun with her today till about 7.30pm ! ~
Well,tomorrow I don't plan to celebrate my birthday . Don't feel like going out too. Not in a mood for my birthday. Oh ya and I finally found the novel I want! Will buy it next time if I go there again and I found the puzzle shop!!!! I was like OMG! PUZZLE!!
Geokteng and me keep go to carrefour since nothing to do and we walk here and there and chat alots. We play those keyboard piano and when I play it for fun , there's a special feeling going through me. The feeling of touching piano are always so magical to me. The feeling I felt everytime when I touch an instruments.. I can't explain that feeling but I hope that feeling will never end. The moments I heard those music I play out using my own finger, I felt those happiness rushing inside me.
We both talk about composing music and than we both agree on making a tune is not easy. Writing lyrics are not easy too , you need to put in your feeling. I learn a lots about music today because of what Geokteng told me. She say that sometime it's the lyricist and composer record a new song demo and let the singer listen than the singer sing it after listening it out. It's the composer and lyricist that both in charge of making tune.
I ask her , "If a person sing with different voice sometime is not using fake voice right? Is just singing different notes right?"
She say ya because girl don't have fake voice , only boy. I have seen it before and after hearing her say that , I more relax. She say my voice are fine , some kinda of like Sunny/Tiffany . Than I say , "Hi,I'm TiffSun." LOL!! Okay it's not funny. I don't know what it sound like and ya , confirm from her that everyone sound different from how other hear and themselves hear.
Well.... Today went to ask for job at Shop & Save but they don't need any people now. They only need cashier but I can't be cashier in Shop & Save and NTUC because need 18 above for cashier. So I might went to NTUC and ask for other position , hope have. Might hold two job at one time because my dad have another place that need cashier in bread shop. Well...It's fine. No matter how tough it's , I will hold onto it. I can do it. Fighting! If NTUC don't have , than Guardian or anywhere also can. I will do it.
If only I can work in bookstore...But too bad..In bookstore,need English for "O" Level , if I'm not wrong. Well....Nothing to post..
Geokteng say my voice rusty if I can't sing high notes now so need to get it back since I long time no sing high notes . Now a day I keep sing low notes song like song by Tiffany,Song JiEun and others.
I have lots to post but all I post will be negative so it's okay. Just let this post be a positive one.

There is noticeably a bundle to realize about this. I think you made certain good points in features also.
ReplyDeletePeltor Shotgnnr Shotgunner Behind-Head Hearing Protector Black Nrr 19db Foam Cushions